Domestic Routine Part. 3

Bắt đầu từ đầu

"I'm home, love," Singto rests his forehead against Krist. Krist giggles and kisses Singto's nose. The royal couple is lost in their world.

"Well?" Kimmon states again, breaking the fluttery atmosphere. Krist and Singto jump apart, silence greets the room once again.

Krist shoots Godt an apologetic smile and pulls Singto away to leave the room. Godt gulps nervously. The atmosphere grows tense. Kimmon slowly makes his way to Godt's side.

"Godt?" Kimmon's soft tone reminds him of a calm before the storm. Kimmon touches the palm of his hand with his finger and feels Godt flinch from the connection. He frowns and wraps his arm around Godt, pulling him close. "Don't be afraid of me. Don't run from me. Whatever happens, DON'T."

Godt blinks at Kimmon and nods, feeling bashful. He senses Kimmon's protectiveness towards him when he has never had anyone being protective of him. Every bit of it is new and foreign. He slowly touches Kimmon's arm and smiles.

"So... What is this about Perth confessing to you? Is he the one Krist warned me about? My rival?"

"N-no!! Yes... I mean no!!" Godt panics. "I mean yes, Perth did confess to me... But there's nothing. He doesn't love me anymore... He loves... umm... I don't know who, but it's definitely not me."

"Hmm... So should I be worried?" Kimmon stares with a blank look, void of all emotions. The look scares Godt.

"There's nothing... I promise... We have talked it out," Godt mumbles. "D-don't be mad..."

"I'm not mad," Kimmon lets out a sigh. "I'm trying to calm my emotions down... It has become a norm when you're a public figure. Sorry, I scared you." He pulls Godt closer and places a kiss on his forehead.

Godt wraps his arms around Kimmon and enjoys some alone time together.

.

.

.

.

(MATURE CONTENT, PLEASE SKIP IF YOU DON'T LIKE IT)

"Will they be okay?" Singto sits cross-legged on their bed, Krist hands him a bottle of water before laying down on his lap.

"They will... Godt has lots of insecurities," Krist beams at Singto. Singto leans down for a kiss.

"Mmm... P'Kimmon has his insecurities too. He never liked being in the limelight. P'San also didn't like their publicised relationship. So he always feels guilty of that," Singto adds another kiss on Krist's lips. "Are you insecure about us?"

"I was..." Krist admits. "But not anymore."

"What were you worried about?" Singto strokes his hair tenderly.

"Just... Maybe one day you won't love me anymore? Or you'll find someone else? Or you'll think a woman is better? Or-"

"Stop!!" Singto frowns. "None of that!! You're the one I want, you're the one I fell in love with. I have met so many women through my family and events. None of them attracted me. So don't ever say that, ever!"

Singto pulls Krist to eye level and smashes their lips together. Krist gasps at the sudden ferocity, allowing Singto to slide his tongue in his warm mouth. Krist moans immediately, melting into his arms.

Singto pushes him down and climbs on top of Krist. Sliding his hand under Krist's shirt, Singto flicks a mounted nipple. The sound of music excites him. Krist spreads his legs open, allowing his husband to dive into his body.

"If I reckon, it's your turn to ravish me. Or you're planning something else?" Singto teases, tugging on his nipple before leaning down for a taste.

"You started this, not me. So finish what you started," Krist pouts, biting hard on Singto's collarbone.

"As you wish, love," Singto frees their excited poles and grinds them together. Krist moans and grunts, moving his erotic hips. Their pre-cum fluids mix together. The pace quickens for a release. Krist releases a louder moan, hearing a low growl from Singto.

"P... P'Sing... I'm c-... cum... cumingg..." Krist moans. Singto sucks hard on Krist's nape, leaving a bruise. His fingers poke a tight hole for permission to enter. Almost immediately, his middle finger is sucked inside. He pushes deeper before twisting his finger around, probing into Krist's spot.

KNOCKS!

Krist gasps and ducks under the blanket, covering his embarrassed self. Singto curses angrily and flops onto the mattress, hiding his disappointed erection. The air dulls in sadness. Another knock adds to their misery.

"Khun Singto, Khun Krist. Dinner is ready."

Bank formally announces before trotting away. Singto fumes into the mattress. Krist peeks out and glances at Singto. "P'Sing?" He moves closer and kisses his hair. "We can continue tonight."

"Agggrrrhhhh..." Singto releases his frustration. Krist laughs and wears his shirt.

"Shall we meet up with Kimmon and Godt? We also need to wake Perth up. He's napping."

Singto sighs again and gets up. His frown is replaced by a blush when Krist gives him a loving kiss. All is well. Krist is still his. He is still getting sex tonight.

.

.

.

.

Perth turns to the other side, hugging a pillow tightly. He senses a tingling feeling below his waist and parts his thighs, pushing another pillow in his embrace. The edge of the pillow rubs against a memorable phallus, reminding him of his teenage years. The grinding friction causes him to groan softly.

He buries his face onto the pillow he is laying on to avoid any unnecessary sound eruption. He tries to remember the last time he had an erection and how he dealt with it.

Because of his past, he was never a sexual person. He is able to count the number of times he had sexual frustrations on both hands. Mostly, his desired person was Godt. A person that has now disappeared.

Now, he tries picturing the first person that comes to mind. Maybe it will assist in showing him the decision he should make.

And it didn't work...

Perth groans again, this time out of disappointment with his excitement still present. There is not no option. Both appeared in his mind. A delicious sexy god and a desirable fair-skinned daddy.

"Fvck," He moans again. "Please someone ... fvck me..." Not knowing if he wants it sexually or in the killing his brain way.

"Umm... I would but I wouldn't want to do it in a guest room at the palace. So maybe this time I would suggest a cold shower."

Perth hears a voice and blinks one eye open before meeting a pair of teasing eyes. He pops out of bed in a panic, forgetting his problem as his erection dangles in the air. Judging the look on the intruder, Perth closes his eyes with internal curses before glancing down at his proud little self.

"Bathroom... I'll wait," The intruder points to the other door. Perth leaps away and enters, shutting the bathroom door with a slam.

Thanawat chuckles before stopping. He decides to come back after finding another bathroom.

_______________________

19-01-2021

Does anyone need a part 4? 😅 I swear I didn't mean it. At least I don't think so...

FYI, my antidepressants just started readjusting so I might delay updates again... 😞😞 Let's hope for the best.