"Oh? We're moving." Jeno pointed out when he felt the bus start moving on the road. "So what are you gonna do?"

"Hmm... nap maybe." Renjun replied, leaning his head on Jeno's shoulder. He did feel hella tired. He definitely was not a morning person as Jeno had to wake him up several times. He would poke his side whenever he started dozing off by the sink with the toothbrush in his mouth or even touch his shoulder when he was losing consciousness while brushing his hair. It was but another cute thing Renjun did. Jeno's list of cut things Renjun did was getting longer by the day.

Jeno chuckled a little and gave a final pat to Renjun's thigh. "Not what I meant but sure."

"What? Oh you mean the channel?" Renjun realized, his cheeks turning red from some embarrassment. "I'll just keep it as is. I don't think I should really change my style too much because it takes away that authenticity I worked so hard to build. Maybe I can make a small edit of today's study and turn it into some kind if clip or something."

"What's your authenticity?" Jeno asked him, genuinely interested in his remark. He could tell Renjun was more free than other Korean content creators. Many tried so hard to make it like a broadcast he'd see on TV while Renjun's videos seemd so laid back. It showed himself as is. The way he was presented in screen was the same way he was in real life. Jeno could only hope most people would be like that.

"I'd say it's the fact that I just don't care. I could care less what people think of my videos because it's not my career. It's something I have on the side. I feel like that just lets my videos seem more free flowing since my editing is very unprofessional and chill." Renjun chuckled a little afterwards, remmebering something. "We tried to do some professional editing once and it just seemed so awkward and stiff."

"You are kinda awkward when you give presentations." Jeno added, seeing the boy's fist hit his leg lightly, his eyes still closed and head leaning on Jeno's shoulder. Of course, Jeno could only muster out a laugh at Renjun's (very weak) punch. It was adorable to see him get mad. Jeno wasn't very playful, but when it came to Renjun, he couldn't help himself. He felt an urge to tease him more and more every day.

"Yeah yeah whatever. Now shut up since I wana nap before dealing with children." Renjun mumbled, yawning afterwards.

"Aw wait I didn't mean it like that~ Junnie~" Jeno pinched his cheeks, teasing him again. While it did sound like an apology, it was definitely some ("friendly" flirting) teasing remarks Jeno couldn't suppress. Renjun could feel the warmth of Jeno's hand on his cold cheeks, feeling hos thumb and index finger pinch at his skin. He didn't know if it was because Jeno's hands were warm or if he was blushing, but his cheeks heated up easily and his hand went to swat at Jeno's hand.

"Piss off." He grumbled, leaning his head against the window and getting comfy. They still had a long way to go as their study was in a nearby town in the suburbs, not the city.

"Fine, I'll stop." Jeno giggled, eyes crinkling as he smiled. Renjun yawned and shrunk into his coat, trying to harness all the warmth his body could produce. He fluttered his eyes shut, drifting pretty quickly into light sleep. It was obvious to the taller that Renjun was just being angry in a playful way. He knew that joking like that with Renjun wouldn't really cause him to be angry and upset. That was probably one of the reasons Jeno enjoyed talking with Renjun. He just felt comfortable. Jeno wouldn't of imagined in years that he would feel this comfortable with someone since his last relationship. He could just be himself with Renjun. They had similar humor, were in the same major, had similar move preferences and got along well. Well, similar movie preferences without counting the horror ones. Jeno knew Renjun remained scarred for life after going to an actual haunted place.

But that was besides the point.

The point was: Jeno is catching feelings.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

ahaha

um

so

man life's tough 😭😭😭

i really wanna finish this and my other book sometime... whenever that is. but im also starting my first year of uni this year 😭

bioengineering aint an easy major so ima try my best to upload whenever i can. but the truth is, i just been so busy bro.

i hope yall dont abandon this 😭😭😭