💙ENHYPEN ⚠️find you in my next life⚠️

Start from the beginning

"Really?" He handed Younhoon a small box. "Open it quickly." Carefully Younghoon opened the box. A necklace with a little glass heart with sand in it. A little metal piece had Alex's name in it. "It's so pretty."

Alex showed his. "Got us matching ones." "Wow Alex...I'm speechless." Without warning Alex kissed Younghoon. The youmger melted into the kiss. "I'll miss you." Alex mumbled. "I'll miss you too."

So the next day Alex went along with Younhoon's mom to send him off. "I'll miss you." Alex said with teary eyes. Younghoon sighed. "I'll be back Alex. Trust me."

The two years seemed to take forever. Alex looked forwards to the day of Younhoon's return. When Younghoon returned he went to Alex's apartment. "Alex~" he had used his spare key to get in.

"Younghoon!" Alex ran up to him and hugged him causing them both to fall to the floor. "I missed you so much!" Younghoon was wearing the necklace and he noticed Alex was too. Carefully Alex kissed Younghoon. "I'm keeping my promise."

Alex was studying to become a teacher while Younghoon won competitions with ice skating. He was also asked to skate for special events.

Alex moved in with Younghoon and his mother. Luckily Younhoon's mother was supportive of them dating. Their love story was honestly like a fantasy.

One day on their 5 year anniversary Younghoon got cruise tickets. "Alex~ i have a surprise." Alex looked up from his book. "Hm?" He held up the tickets and the Australian male's eyes widened. "Are you serious? How?!"

"I have to do shows on the cruise ship so i asked for an extra ticket to take you along." Younghoon smiled. "I don't know what i did to deserve you." "If it wasn't for you i would probably be dead."

Alex went quiet. "Don't kill yourself...even if i die. Oke?" Younhoon sighed. "I can't promise you that. You're the world to me. If you died i wouldn't know what to do without you."

The Australian male pulled his boyfriend in for a hug. "I love you." Younhoon smiled and burried his face into Alex's neck.

The cruise was huge. Alex's family was rich but never allowed him to spend money on 'useless thing' so he never got the chance.

They got a v.i.p cabin and treatment. "Wow, this is so cool!" Alex said as he looked around the room. Younghoon was also amazed, it was his first time too after all. Secretly the Australian male was nervous, he was planning something.

At the first show Younghoon preformed and everyone loved it. As he did his end pose he effortlessly made a heart into the ice with his skate. With his two finger he trew a flying kiss, Secretly aiming to Alex of course.

That move became Younhoon's signature move. "How did you do that?" Alex asked as they walked back to their cabin. "I honestly don't know. I just did it for you." Younghoon laughed as Alex's faces heated up and he shyly pouted.

Their last day on the cruise Alex decided to shoot his shot. As Younghoon was getting ready for the last show Alex grabbed his hand. Younghoon was still in the cabin they shared together.

"Hoon." The younger was confused. "I...know we haven't been together for that long but..." he took out the small ring box. "Yes of course Alex! " he didn't even need to ask the question, Younghoon already answered falling into Alex's arms.

So when they returned they got 'married.' They signed the papers and held a mini party to celebrate together with Younhoon's mother.

Now the two lived on their own, at 23 years old. An absolute dream come true.