"Sir, its outside the college, I can do whatever I want to do outside this area. I follow the rules here in college, you can't say anything about it." I impulse-ly argue. I don't understand my feelings right now but I don't like that he is accusing my relationship with him and that makes Anzan just to closes his eyes as he fisted his hand making his knuckles go white, then he looks at me and his eyes asking me to stop arguing and just listen to him and don't make things worse.

"Follow the rules? Firstly Viyona, it's illegal. It's against the college policy. Second, yes you can do whatever you want outside the college but why bring it here?" He said and I squint my eyes, many questions popping out in my brain.
"What do you mean?" I ask him back. He slowly takes out another thing which is a voice recorder and he presses the play button.

 He slowly takes out another thing which is a voice recorder and he presses the play button

{ 'Yeah... By the way why are you here? We are still at college you know.'----'So? Only two of us in here and the door is locked.'---- 'Viyona .. don't do this to me. I have a training in a few.'----'Is that the real reason or am I giving you random erection.' ------'I wonder how good and hot you will look with undercut hairstyle and ear piercing.'---- 'Uhm. I don't know. Maybe I will give it try. Just for you.'----'God you are making me crazy, I wish I can do so many things on you but we can't do it here.' }

I listen to the audio. Standing their quietly speechless and feeling fucked up, whoever recorded that are going to get murder by me. Rage is taking over me, my fist is being tighten up firmly.

"It's clearly your voices. You even called each other's name." The principal sighs and sits back on his chair.
"I-I can explain. It's not how it looks or sounds."
"Don't lie to me Miss Amrapali. It's clear that you to are together or something."

I don't know how to save us from this situation. We were careful all the time. But now as this happing, I don't know how to react. He signs loudly before he speaks again "You are making his life miserable. You know that? It's easy for you to say that it's your right to fall in love, in fact I don't care who you fall in love with but what I care is that you are a student and he is a teacher in the same freaking college! You know what happens? You might be fine just dismissed from the college and probably you can just apply to another college elsewhere but him? He has the chance to be locked up because he is dating a girl from same college. He is breaking a law of the college. Do you want him to be behind bars because of you?" The principal lashes out on me. I was numb. I know the circumstances if anyone found out about us. I know this all from the beginning but the thing I don't know that, if this really happened, what should I supposed to do.

"Sir I apologize for this. I am sorry on behalf of myself and her. It is me. It's my fault for not being able to resist myself being in a relationship with her. Please, just let her out of this mess. Don't dismiss her from the college, it's her final year. Just do it to me." Anzan apologizes and I want to back him up but he says to me to not open my mouth at all. But I couldn't resist. I care for him as much as he does. I can't let this happened, put my future and his job on stake just for our stupid feeling. Even after whatever he did to me, I can't let this happened to him, because of me. I will not be able to forgive myself.