hard_carryy0: I don't know. She felt comfortable and familiar. I missed her.

kitty_purrfect: then what about me?

hard_carryy0: You're new and scary but I feel comfortable with you. I can't explain it. I understand that connection you're talking about. I somehow got attached to you and even to Eva. I want to take care of both of you.

kitty_purrfect: and you can someday when we're together which I believe we will

hard_carryy0: Aren't we moving too fast though?

kitty_purrfect: that's why I said someday. I'm not asking you to get married. I want us to get to know each other but not just as friends but I also want us to be exclusive to each other. Not boyfriend and girlfriend but just promise not to see other people

hard_carryy0: I feel bad having a conversation like this when I still have a girlfriend.

kitty_purrfect: does that mean you're considering it?

hard_carryy0: Maybe.

kitty_purrfect: I want to be better, Ryujin. As a person. For some reason you make me want to be better. When I said those things to you about gay people, you didn't hate or get mad at me. You tried to show me a different perspective instead. You always try to show me a different perspective of things but I want more of that in my life. I want more of you in life. With you by my side, I can feel like I can be a better person for myself.

hard_carryy0: Are you trying to win my heart? Lol

kitty_purrfect: psshh I thought I already did. But in all seriousness, I don't want Eva to grow up thinking like me. I want her to be accepting of everyone. Dana and I are not good role models for that but you are. You inspire me to be better. Like today, I saw a picture of Dana's sister and her girlfriend, I almost cringed but when I remember what you said that i shouldn't generalize all gay people just cause of a couple of them hurt me. You're always so understanding. You could have easily judged me as well but you didn't

hard_carryy0: Yeji, two bad people hurt you and broke your trust. I understood why you felt the way you did but I can still see you're a good person. Like I said before, you're beautiful. Inside and out. Dana is damn stupid to not realize that and mistreated you.

kitty_purrfect: I have you now. I'm still upset with you that you rejected me but I remember all the times you showed me how much you care about me so I decided to give you another chance. I still don't know why you're rejecting me but please stop. Give us a chance.

hard_carryy0: I'll try my best.

kitty_purrfect: does this mean you're breaking up with your girlfriend?

hard_carryy0: Maybe?

kitty_purrfect: Ryujin!

hard_carryy0: Okay fine lol.

kitty_purrfect: BTW you're an asshole for dating your ex only to break up with her again

hard_carryy0: You're the one telling me to break up with her!

kitty_purrfect: Clearly you didn't love her since you're willing to break up with her so easily

hard_carryy0: It's not my fault I started falling for you.

kitty_purrfect: how can you say that so casually??

hard_carryy0: Because it's the truth?

kitty_purrfect: seriously why did you date her again?

hard_carryy0: It's gonna make me sound like even more of an asshole if I tell you the reason.

kitty_purrfect: Just tell me

hard_carryy0: Like I said, you never really stop loving your first love. She's the one who broke up with me. It wasn't my choice so when she asked if we could get back together, I thought it's what I wanted because it's what I wanted back then when she ended it. Then you and I continued to talk and I got to know you more and my feelings for you just developed but you and I are impossible so I decided to give her and I chance. Now you're telling me, there's a possibility between us and you're asking me to break up with her which I don't mind.

kitty_purrfect: I don't know whether to think if you're sweet or an asshole haha

hard_carryy0: both can go hand in hand lol

I catch myself smiling. Ryujin and I are finally gonna see where this will lead. I hope in the end, were together.