Fifty. Move restlessly

"All right... Have you touched enough..." Shrink in the arms of the other party, the little devil's face turned red.

"It's okay... Whoo... Stop touching..."
    Blood irritation has been relieved, but the thighs are also more sensitive to me. If it continues like this, it will be physiological restlessness later.

    "Ah, I'm sorry..." Youxi quickly stopped and smiled embarrassedly. After all, it feels so good that someone is a little immersed in it for a while.

    "I'm going to take a shower. Put me down quickly." Urging the other party, as soon as You Xi let go, His Royal Highness the Devil immediately struggled to climb down.

    Looking at the girl with a skirt in front of her and a flushed face, Youxi said goodbye with a little embarrassment.

    "So do you remember what I said? Don't casually touch other boys. If you have a blood problem, come to me or Lu Zai..." After coughing twice, Youxi reminded the other party again.

"No, I won't look for you, omit! I'm just by your Luzai... Bah, what's your family? Even if I am touched by him all over my body, I won't touch it for you!"
    The legs rubled restlessly, and it would really be a little bad temper to draw the road. Faintly, she could even feel that her legs were already a little sticky. With someone's blessing, she was indeed a little teased about her physical restlessness.

She also knew that she was a little unreasonable, and she could not blame the other party for this matter at all. After all, she let the other party touch it. In the final analysis, it's still her own problem. Moreover, the other party has reacted quickly. He stopped when he stopped, but unfortunately he was still a little late.

I'm so angry. This succubus bloodline is really annoying. Not to mention physical sensitivity, it is easy to be teased with something that should not be teased. Why can something go wrong after being touched a few legs?

"A word, my relationship with him is completely different from what you think! And I know everything you said! I'm not the good girl you imagined!"

"Although he and I are not lovers and can't be lovers, I sleep in the same bed with him every day. He can touch it whenever he wants. Just think I'm paying the rent. These are all related to this bloodline or something..."

"There is no point at all!"

Emphasising word by word, the little devil ran into the room angrily after saying that, took a dress and rushed straight into the bathroom, leaving someone alone in the living room mess.

I, this is... Hated by her? The sound of water came from inside, and Youxi smiled bitterly and reflected on his behaviour.

He said it for her good, but in the end, it was not to stop the temptation and took advantage of others.

Lu Zai is definitely not such a person. Maybe this girl has long wanted to belong to it. It is likely that Lu Zai... That's why she deliberately provoked herself and wanted to distance herself, right?

Looking down at his hands, Youxi's face was complicated. He didn't know how to face the girl later, and how to face Lu Zai when he returned to school...

In the bathroom, the painted road did not even take off his clothes, so he sat on the toilet covered with a toilet ring and gasped.

As soon as I entered the bathroom, the first thing to do was to turn on the sprinkler of flowers. The continuous sound of water covered up the other sounds inside to prevent people outside from hearing the clues.

With two small hands in gloves covering his face, the little devil was extremely entangled at this moment. The legs with eight characters will also rub against each other restlessly.

"This is the first time I have been treated like this by a boy... Succubus bloodline is really annoying."

"However, I'm sorry, stupid Xi. There's a reason why I'm talking so too much..." Some people lowered their heads, and the little devil knew very well how excessive his behaviour was.

First, I tasted the sweetness of the other party, and turning my head was a wave of blows. She knows what kind of psychological trauma this will cause to others.

Although Huilu occasionally stays, she is not stupid. How can she not see what kind of good impression of her best friend in Loli's state?

But if the other party knows his own truth... Thinking of the other party, if you find that the person you like is actually a boy before, and he is still a good brother of the best friend all the time... Painting Road feels that it is possible for the other party to be disgusted on the spot to doubt life.

At that time, the possibility of maintaining a friendship between two people is very low. Although it is usually heartless, the little devil with few friends still attaches great importance to the relationship with the other party.

And to say ten thousand steps back, even if the other party really accepts it, he is not even a person now? How to fall in love with different races... Even if both sides don't care, his family will care, right?

After weighing the pros and cons, for the future of one's best friend and for the friendship between them... His Royal Highness finally chose to smear his image and force the other party to give up thinking about himself.

I also hacked both of myself at one time... My own wave of fun is a little big.

But when he had his favourite girl in the future... At that time, even if he knew his truth, it should not affect the friendship between them too much.

But I still feel a little uncomfortable... After all, even if the wrong side is exposed, he does not despise himself. Isn't it too much to hurt him like this...

However, at this moment, in front of Her Royal Highness the Devil, there is a more urgent problem for her to solve.

"It's so uncomfortable..." The restlessness teased is constantly magnified under the influence of the succubus bloodline.

"What are you afraid of? ANYWAY... This is not the first time..."

One hand covered his red face, and there was a little devil with steam on his head. Finally, he made some determination, and the other hand slowly moved in some direction...

Anyway, I'm just a fish-loving demon. Season oneजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें