Twenty-eight. Rumours are everywhere.

There is no confession because the attitude of the other party cannot be determined. The other party is still unwilling to tell himself his name, and he only knows his age until today. In this case, where does Youxi dare to go up easily?

    Moreover, love needs to be mutually responsible. Because of a whim, you will hurt the other party. This kind of thing is absolutely not allowed. Before confirming each other's feelings, Youxi didn't plan to pierce this layer of paper so quickly.

    But wait and see... In the subsequent contact survey, he found that the girl seemed to be with his best best friend.

    A friend's wife can't be bullied, not to mention his favourite close friend... He silently blessed the two in his heart, and he kept a distance from the girl.

    However, according to personal observation, Youxi felt that they were indeed a good match, but he was very willing to match the two.

    Both of them are carefree, heartless fools. If they are together, they should have a happy life every day...

    "So you don't think they are lovers?"

    "No, the relationship between them... Apart from lovers, what other possibilities are there?" Deny Ziyu's statement, Youxi reminded the two again.
    "Don't forget the little girl's nightdress that day, and the girl has the key to the road door. You can also see it."

    "But have you ever seen them together?"

    "......No." A sentence that woke up the dreamer, Ji Xian's words immediately made Youxi realise something was wrong.

    "Although they often haunt similar places... Not to mention being together, I haven't even seen Lu Zai and that girl appear at the same time..." Youxi lowered his head and thought, and I don't know whether these words were for the two or for themselves.

    "That's it. No couple is never together. These two are probably brothers and sisters who recognise each other, right? That's the kind of god brother and sister..." Ji Xian leaned on the chair and gave an explanation.

    "What the hell is that relationship?" Godfather and godmother Youxi have heard of it. What kind of retro and post-modern thing is godbrother and sister?

    "There are a lot of brothers and sisters who are not related to blood on the Internet now. It's just that the two people get along well, have a closer relationship than friends, but they don't have a love idea, so they are commensurate with brothers and sisters.

    "Is it possible to develop into a couple?" After all, there are signs that the two are very likely to cohabit. Lonely men and widows, even so-called brothers and sisters, their operation will...

Wait a minute, it seems that it's really possible that these two fools are not conscious at all... Thinking of the usual heartless and heartless girl who was taken advantage of and stupid without knowing herself. Youxi felt that these two people really didn't realise it...

    "There must be some. After all, it was recognised in private. On the one hand, there is no blood relationship, and on the other hand, there is no social recognition. Naturally, there is no ethical problem..."

  "To sum up, as long as two people can accept it, it's not strange to develop into bed." Ziyu made a supplement to interrupt Ji Xian.

    "What kind of words are you..." Youxi complained.

    After a long time, everyone came to the conclusion that these two people are unlikely to be lovers. It may be some kind of god brother-sister relationship popular on the Internet at this stage.

    "But Brother Xi, did you just say that the girl said she was from our school?"

    "Yes, I should be a freshman in high school at the age of 16.

    "It's strange. If she were No. 7 Middle Middle, how could we not have seen her? It's hard to forget it at a glance, right?" Ji Xian said he didn't believe it.

    "Yes, silver hair and blue pupils, I thought it was Brother Xi, your sister who had been separated for many years when I saw it that day. After a pause, Zi Yu continued to add.

    Youxi's iconic silver-haired blue pupils, coupled with his handsome face and the first place in the grade, has a considerable reputation in the whole No. 7 Middle School.

    Therefore, Ziyu believes that as long as anyone has seen that little Loli, he will definitely associate her with Youxi. Rumours such as the sister of the first god in the grade should fly all over the sky.

    "Wait a minute..." Ji Xian suddenly interrupted the other two people and handed the mobile phone in his hand to the two people." Now the rumours have gone..."

    On Ji Xian's mobile phone, the class group and grade group privately created by the students were chatting enthusiastically. And all the topics are organised around a photo...

  A: Shocked! A super cute little silver-haired Loli appeared in Canteen No. 1!

    B: Exclusive news, little Loli is likely to be the biological sister of the god in the first year of high school!

    C:That's my wife. You all come aside. I declare that my brother will be the first in the grade in the future.

    D: If you are full, eat whatever you want!

    The three of them slid the screen to browse the chat records, and they already knew it. After turning to the photo, they all showed such expressions.

    In the photo, the girl is standing in front of the canteen window and should be cooking. Put your hands on the table, and your toes stand on tiptoe slightly, with a lively and lovely look.

    The girl didn't notice that someone was secretly taking pictures of herself nearby. The side face at this angle, coupled with a sweet smile, made Ji Xianziyu and others who have always resisted copper refining, feel that their hearts seemed to stop beating for a while...

    "It suddenly occurred to me that the imperial sister was boring..."

    "Yes, I finally realised that sexiness was in front of cuteness, which was simply..." Ziyu added, but in the end, he was interrupted by Youxi.

    "I can't pass the trial..." He put his head and added casually. Youxi will feel a terrible headache.

    Now it's rumoured... He can imagine how many peach eaters will call him brother and ask himself for a girl after today.

    At this moment, our Royal Highness, the Devil, is still sitting on the railing of the rooftop of the teaching building. Eating candy and drinking juice, swaying in the air with two legs, how comfortable it looks...