XXII. His Highness the Devil got a new mobile phone.

"Get up, get up! Lunch is coming soon! I knew to sleep!" With the knock on the door, Liu Wan's voice sounded outside the room.

    Rubbed his eyes, the awakened little devil sat up from the bed and yawned.

    I'm so sleepy. I really went to bed too late last night. It's so inconvenient to have long hair... Thinking of this, His Royal Highness the Devil doesn't want to get out of bed at all.
    Yesterday, after taking a shower, Hu Lu didn't go to bed until late in order to wait for his hair to dry. She felt that it was not surprising that she hadn't woken up by her mother, that she would have slept until dinner time.

    As he yawned, the little devil took the hair rope placed on the bedside table with his tail. After skilfully tying a ponytail, he reluctantly climbed off the bed...
"Are you awake? It's almost lunch!" Another burst of rapid knocks on the door. Seeing that nothing had happened inside, Liu Wan turned the doorknob vigourously a few times. The locked door lock made a squeak under the vigourous rotation.

   I am up got it." After holding his fingers on his throat and magically changing his voice, he drew the way to respond to the other party and sat in the chair in the room.

"Hurry up..." After saying this, Liu Wan went back to the kitchen to work as the footsteps went away.

    Today is not a weekend. My sister should have gone to school now... By the way, why is Mom at home? Are you off today?
    Irritable, but there are still people at home, and I still have to waste magic and disguise... Thinking of this, I thought I could draw the way at home alone, but I was suddenly a little unhappy.
Forget it, just go to my mother to buy a mobile phone for myself, and by the way, apply for a new mobile phone card in the business hall downstairs.
    But I'm still dizzy. It seems that I still have a fever... Did I slept by the roadside for too long that night and caught a cold? I felt dizzy when I closed in the car, not entirely because of motion sickness.
    Naturally, I don't care much about this kind of minor illness. Although her physique is not very good and her resistance is a little poor, her resilience is unexpectedly strong. Ordinary minor diseases, except for some uncomfortable, will recover by themselves in a few days...

    Shaking his head to recover, His Royal Highness took out an electronic thermometer from the drawer and clipped it under his armpit.

    The little devil's body temperature is usually ridiculously low, basically at about 20 degrees. But it's different when you are sick. Once she fell ill and drew a temperature. As a result, she measured 45 degrees for herself, which scared her so much that she almost didn't fall off the thermometer.

    In a sense, our Royal Highness is indeed like a big bat. When she is sick, even if her body temperature rises to 40 or 50 degrees, she is a little weak like a person.

    Maybe the reason why His Royal Highness the Devil can recover quickly when he is sick is to some extent thanks to this strange body temperature, right?

"40 degrees... Sure enough, I have a fever." After taking the temperature, he drew a road and put the thermometer back in the drawer, stood up and stretched.

    My mother is in the kitchen, and Dad must not be at home... The little devil opened the door of the room at ease and quickly sneaked into the toilet.

    What? Do you think grandma? To put it bluntly, after buying vegetables, the painting road knew that Grandma could recognise herself ontology, so it was the same whether to hide or not, which made no difference.

"Lu... Run slowly and don't fall." Sure enough, when she saw a petite figure with silver hair passing through the corridor, Grandma's voice sounded.
    Close the door and lock it. Hu lu stood in front of the washstand. While looking for his towel on the next shelf, he skilfully rolled up the toothbrush cup placed on the other shelf with his tail and put it on the washstand.

    To put it bluntly, the little devil feels that it is quite convenient to have a tail. Most of the time, he can use the tail as the third hand...

    Although it is impossible to do something complicated like writing like your hand. But it can't stand the tail. It's long enough... There are some things that can't be done by hand alone, and the tail can be perfectly completed.

    For example, there is a wet towel hanging on the tail of His Royal Highness the Devil...

    After brushing his teeth, the little devil took off the towel hanging on his tail and washed his face.

    The cold water hit the face, and the cold feeling made hu lu feel that he was more energetic, although he was still a little dizzy.

    The wings and tail were withdrawn and changed into a boy's appearance and went out. As soon as I came to the living room, I happened to see that my mother had prepared the meal and was bringing the last dish to the dinner table.

"Drink some water and go to dinner. I'll tell you a few things later..." Seeing hu lu , Liu Wan untied her apron at her waist and said seriously.

"Oh..."
    After drinking water, Hu lu sat at the dinner table and ate one mouthful. Although I'm hungry, I can't stand being sick and have no appetite.

    Seeing this, Liu Wan thought that her son was not in the mood to eat because he was afraid of scolding himself.

"Mom, I didn't plan to talk about you. After all, I don't blame you for this matter strictly..." Liu Wan smiled helplessly. Liu Wan sat down with a long-hearted look.

"Well, just say anything."

"First of all, I understand that you lost your mobile phone. It happened that your cousin had a mobile phone that I didn't use, so I asked for it. I'll use it for you." With that, Liu Wan took a mobile phone box from the cabinet beside her and handed it to hu lu.
"Thank you, Mom!" Hearing this, Hu Lu happily took it over and couldn't wait to open the box.

    Although it's not a good mobile phone, it's not bad. It was about a year ago. In this era when the replacement speed of mobile phones is so fast that this mobile phone is also outdated, which is much worse from the idea of hu lu.

    But at least it's much better than my original one... Usually, my parents adhere to the educational policy of "the poor men and the rich women". Yes, Huaya spends all kinds of money. Everything good is given to her, and she is stingy to herself. It's already very good to give yourself a whole mobile phone.
    Looking at the happy look of Hu Lu, Liu Wan smiled and said the second thing.

"Because of this time, considering your safety, my parents have agreed with the school, and you will stay at school for the following normal time."

    "Uh-huh!" Immersed in the joy of getting a new mobile phone, I didn't reflect what the other party said for a while.

"Wait a minute, Mom, what did you just say?" After a while, hu lu realised that his mother just seemed to say something amazing.