IV. Her Majesty the Demon King is going grocery shopping!

That said, it seems that dear Mother Superior has explained ...... that on weekends and holidays, if there is nothing to do, you have to go home.

Her Highness the Demon King recalled the explanation from her own mother-sama and father-sama :

"Xiao Lu ah ...... lives outside by himself. Usually free, like weekends and holidays, you must come back know?"

"Blood is thicker than water, don't stay away for so long that you forget where your own home is. Come back more often and spend more time with your family. Don't forget who is who when the time comes."

"It's a sad thing when loved ones become like passers-by. Don't alienate your family because you've been away for so long ......"

So why say something so serious ah ...... Erolu had a bit of a headache. After all, there is one thing to say, not that one wants to alienate one's family, but mainly that the family does not treat oneself ah.

And father and mother, it's obvious that you guys are afraid that I'll teach my sister badly so you're kicking me out to live alone!

Still, Erolu quite likes the freedom of living alone. But it's still important to go home, so that my own family doesn't forget what I look like.

Then again, they really don't seem to know what they look like ...... (referring to the native body)

In fact, the main reason why Erolu wants to go back is because of her own grandmother. To make it easier to take care of her, who has some dementia, Erolu's father took her back to his home in the West End to live with Erolu's parents and sister.

The old man was starting to lose track of things, and she was scared that if she didn't return, she would forget about her.

Her grandmother had loved her and her sister since they were children, almost to the point of spoiling them. At the beginning of junior high school, she was scolded by her parents because her grades had dropped drastically and she had skipped classes. She was scolded by her parents and her other relatives began to dislike her. Even Eiya, who was his younger sister, looked down on her brother.

Only his grandmother, who still loved him, always spoke up for him. That's why Erolu has always liked his grandmother. ......

Erolu doesn't understand how important the points are. ...... In her rebellion, Erolu has to go against the grain. The decline in grades and the increase in truancy were her silent way of protesting.

Slowly, both teachers and parents gave up on the idea of disciplining her and left her to her own devices.

They gave up on her and put all their hopes on Eiya. But although she was their own son, her parents did their best to take care of her.

As for Eiya, being an honor student, she despises her brother, who is rumoured to be a delinquent, from the bottom of her heart. But there is no particular rejection and a basic concern. After all, no matter how humiliating, Erolu was always her real brother.

"It's better to go back when it's dark, it's just too conspicuous to fly in the sky during the day ......" frying her eggs, Eiru decided on a good time to go home.

That's right, Erolu's way home was to fly back! It saves money, it's not much slower in terms of time, and you don't have to squeeze the bus or underground, isn't that great?

"I'm up so early anyway, so I'll go buy some groceries ......" It just so happens that we're almost out of groceries at home, so Erolu plans to change his clothes and go to the nearby supermarket to buy some groceries and come back.