| Chapter 11: Detention Again |

Start from the beginning

"Malfoy" Harry said already knowing who did it. Neville hops to the four of you admist the laughter of students.

"You have to start standing up to people like that blonde git" You said frowning seeing Neville struggle.

"How? I can barely stand!" Neville said wobbling uncontrollably. You looked at Hermione who knew the exact spell to counter the curse. She did it and Neville was good as new.

"I found him!" Harry hands you the card from the Chocolate Frogs. You looked at it "Dumbledore is particularly famous for his defeat of the Dark; Wizard Grindelwald in 1945 for his discovery of the 12 uses of Dragon Blood, and his work on alchemy with his partner Nicolas Flamel!" You read from the card.

"So that's why his name sounds familiar" You said finally realizing why.

Beaming excitedly, Hermione says "Follow me!" The Golden Team followed her out the Great Hall.

*¡'¤~°•○●□•°~¤'¡*

After gathering more information about the Philosopher Stone. Finally, knowing what the three headed dog was guarding or rather Fluffy. In the night, the Golden Team journey out the castle and to Hagrid's Huts. Knocking on the door, Hagrid opened it as he was in an apron and oven mittens.

"Hagrid!" Harry said

"Oh, hello. Sorry, don't wish to be rude, but I'm in no fit state to entertain today" Hagrid said and you notice he looked nervous

"Pupils changed and Heart beat racing. He is hiding something, Ms. Stark" Jarvis said and Hagrid begins to close the door. You ignored what Hagrid said

"We know about the Philosopher's Stone!" The four of you said in sync.

"Oh.." Hagrid opens the doors again. The four of you then walked into the hut and Hagrid closing the door behind him.

"We think Snape's trying to steal it" Harry bluntly said

"Snape? Blimey, Harry, you're not still on about him, are you?"

"I for one don't. I keep telling them that. You see I have my fair share of detentions with a a a Professor Snape and his quite nice" You said earning a look from Ron

"Are you sure your Y/n?" He asked earning a glare from you

"Definitely, Y/n" He said nodding at this, smiling sheepishly at you. They all began to talk now as you were left into your own thoughts.

What you said was true. Snape was indeed quiet nice. Detention with him was fine. He started to make conversations with you every now and then. He was good company. He made sure detentions weren't really boring and every time you look at him. You would always see the longing and regret look in his eyes.

"Is that...a dragon?" Hermione asked amazed. You snapped out of your train of thoughts

"T-this is impossible. A dragon?" You asked in shocked walking forward admiring the thing.

"Anything is possible in the wizarding world" Hagrid said

"That's not just a dragon. That's a Norwegian Ridgeback! My brother Charlie works with these in Romania" Ron said

"Isn't he beautiful? Oh. Bless him, look. He knows his mummy. Hehe. Hallo, Norbert." Hagrid said making you cringe a bit at the fact that he called himself Mommy. Norbert squeaks as it looks at Hagrid.