v. match point

Kelsey and Tory held onto the training dummy as Kenny punched it and Robby watched him. "They know the three of us are the biggest threat." Robby said. "They also know that you two can't risk violating probation." Kelsey added. "We need to get them somewhere no one else is around." Tory said. "Listen up. Gather round." Kelsey's grandfather said as he entered the dojo. Everyone lined up. "We just had a little powwow with the senseis at Miyagi Do. From here on out, there'll be no more fighting util the tournament." Terry said.

"So our enemies humiliate us, and we just have to back down and take it?" Tory questioned. "Of course not. We should always show our enemies no mercy." Kreese said. "But there's a time to fight. No need to waste a punch if it's not gonna score a point. So if your enemies do something to mess with you or laugh in your face, good. Take all that anger and store it. Because you're gonna need it when the time comes. Is that understood?" Terry ranted. "Yes, Sensei." Everyone said. 

                                                                                               ***

"I can take who's next." Kelsey called out at work. A familiar boy with a mohawk walked up the counter. Except his hair was dyed purple. "Nice hair. You want your usual?" Kelsey asked Hawk. He nodded. "I also wanted to talk to you." He said. Kelsey sighed. "Can it wait? I'm at work." She said. "No, it can't. Because I know you won't talk to me." He said. "Fine. What do you want?" She asked. "Come join us. We need you. You can't stay at Cobra Kai." He said.

"I'm not leaving Cobra Kai." She responded as she went to go make his blizzard. "Why are you so loyal to it?" He called out as she went into the back. She made his blizzard and put a spoon in it before walking back out to the counter. "I'm not loyal to Cobra Kai. I'm loyal to Tory and Robby." She said, flipping blizzard upside down and handing it to him. Hawk slammed the money on the counter. "Hawk, you know that. You know that as long as Tory and Robby are at Cobra Kai, I'm not leaving." She said. Hawk glared at her and left. She rolled her eyes. "Next."

                                                                                                ***

"There are three things that make a champion. The three D's. Desire. Devotion. And discipline." Terry said as they practiced their kicks. "The first two, I can't give you. The last one, I can, but you have to be willing to receive it. Are you?" "Yes, Sensei." "Alright? Junbi stance. Now, I understand you wanna defeat your enemies. And you will, when it matters. Until then, just stay focused on your training. Is that understood?" "Yes, Sensei." Everyone responded. "With conviction." "Yes, Sensei." "Good. Arms out. Attention. Chae-ryut. Kyun-nae. Dismissed."

                                                                                               ***

"Second Sensei's working us hard today. Guy's going beast mode." Kyler said. "Eh, he knows what he's doing." Kelsey said. "It sucks we can't give a beat down before the tournament." Kyler added. "Just because we can't fight doesn't mean we can't get a little payback." Robby commented. "So, what do you have in mind?" Tory asked.

                                                                                                 ***

Kyler opened the door to the tattoo parlor. "Hey, Rico, you good?" Hawk called out. "Tattoo shop's closed for the day." Kyler said. "Hey." He said when Hawk looked up. Hawk quickly got off the table and kicked it into Kyler. One of the other guys stepped on his phone that landed on the floor. They attacked Hawk and he fought back until Kyler wrapped a towel around his throat.

"You weren't that hard to fight, you little bitch." Kyler said. Kelsey and Tory stood in front of Hawk. "You assholes just ignoring the no fighting rules?" He asked. "Oh, we're not here to fight." Robby responded, grabbing a blade. After he had shaved off Hawk's mohawk, everyone had left. Except for Kelsey. She stayed behind for just a second, looking back at Hawk in pity. She felt kind of bad. However, that feeling went away when Robby and Tory called out to her. "Coming!"