ix. december 19

After everyone had left, Kreese had gone back to his office, and it was just Kelsey and Robby. "You know you don't have to stay here." Kelsey said, looking around at Robby's little setup. "I talked to my parents. They're okay with you staying with us. They don't mind." She continued. "I don't wanna bother you guys." Robby said, sitting down on the bench.

Kelsey sat down next to him. "Robby, you're not a bother to us. You're my boyfriend. That makes you family." She explained. Robby looked over to her. He moved some hair out of her face and she leaned in. Their lips collided and Robby pulled her into his lap. His hands went to her hips as hers went to his shoulders. Robby swiped his tongue across Kelsey's bottom lip as his hands moved up her sides under his hoodie. He was about to take it off of her when they both heard Johnny's voice in the main dojo.

"Ugh." Kelsey groaned as she got up. She fixed her hoodie and her and Robby walked out into the main dojo. "Robby..." Johnny said, looking at his son. "What are you doing here?" He asked. "He's exactly where he belongs." Kreese responded. "As are you. Three generations of Cobra Kai working together." Kreese chuckled. "We won't just dominate the tournament, we'll melt this whole snowflake generation." Kreese walked closer to Johnny.

"This is really your last chance, Johnny. Are you in or are you out?" Kreese asked. "Listen to him, Dad." Robby spoke up. "He only wants what's best for you." Johnny walked closer to Kreese. Johnny kicked him. And then grabbed him, kneeing him in the stomach. He started punching Kreese. And then pinned him to the whole by the snake cage, punching him again.

Robby turned to Kelsey. "Kelsey, go in the back room, now." He said. "But what about you?" She asked. "Don't worry about me. Just go." Robby demanded. Kelsey nodded, kissing him before heading to the back room, away from all of the fighting. Kelsey wasn't in there very long before she heard someone hitting the lockers. She sighed before running out to the main dojo. She saw Robby on the ground with Johnny crouched over him. "Robby!" She shouted out, running over.

"What did you do to him?" She asked Johnny. Kreese came over and threw Johnny away and stalked towards him. "Come on, Robby. Wake up." She said, not even focused on what was happened behind her. She only looked up when Daniel LaRusso came in yelling. He looked over to see Kelsey and Robby on the ground. "Robby." He said in shock. Kelsey turned back to her unconscious boyfriend. "Robby, wake up." She said, lightly slapping his face.

Robby woke up once the window was shattered and Johnny, Kreese, and Mr Larusso were outside. "Hey, are you okay?" She asked as she helped him sit up. "My head hurts." He said. "Yeah, your dad threw you pretty hard." She said, pointing to the cut on his forehead. She ripped off her hoodie, leaving her in just her sports bra, and pressed the cloth to the wound. "No, not your hoodie." Robby said. "It's just a hoodie. You're more important." She said as he stood up.

They both walked to the broken window. "Robby." Johnny said. They stepped outside. "Get out of here." Robby said. He looked around. "All of you." Miguel and Sam had shown up as well. Kreese placed his hand on Robby's shoulder. "Come on, son." He said, opening the door for the two teenagers.