ix. pulpo

Kelsey blocked a punch from Tory as they were training in Kelsey's backyard

Kelsey blocked a punch from Tory as they were training in Kelsey's backyard. Tory threw another one and Kelsey ducked under it. She threw a kick and Kelsey blocked it. She threw a kick, catching Kelsey in the stomach, throwing her against the patio railing. Tory threw another kick, but Kelsey caught it. Tory grabbed Kelsey's shoulders and turned them around so that Kelsey was backed against the railing again. She leaned in and they started making out.

                                                                                              ***

Kelsey, Tory, and Miguel walked into Moon's house at her party, freezing once they saw Robby, Sam, and the rest of the Miyagi Do students

Kelsey, Tory, and Miguel walked into Moon's house at her party, freezing once they saw Robby, Sam, and the rest of the Miyagi Do students. "Let's go." Tory said, glaring over at Sam. The three moved around the Miyagi Do students and left the room. "What happened at the roller rink the other night? You guys never told me." Miguel said as they went outside again. "Princess in there showed up with her boyfriend and tripped Tory, getting food everywhere." Kelsey explained. Tory scoffed. "Little bitch."

                                                                                                  ***

"Drink! Drink! Drink!" Everyone chanted as Tory and some other guy had a drinking contest while on stools. They were both still drinking out of their red solo cups when the other guy fell down. "Winner and still champion! Tory!" Miguel shouted out, clearly drunk. Tory turned, making eye contact with Sam. She smirked, getting down from the stool. "Well, look who it is. Maybe you'd like to play a little game? Or are tea parties more your speed, princess?" She asked.

"Just give me a cup." Sam responded. "Alright. New game." Tory said as she got on her stool. Kelsey filled two solo cups up with beer and handed them to Tory and Sam. Everyone started chanting. "Drink! Drink! Drink!" "Legs up." Miguel ordered. "Three, two, one." Kelsey counted down. "Drink! Drink! Drink!" Tory finished her first drink and crushed the cup. "Too much for you to handle?" She asked Sam. Sam finished her drink and threw the cup on the ground.

Kelsey handed them another cup each. "Drink! Drink! Drink!" Tory finished her drink first again and crushed the cup. Sam finished directly after. "How you doing over there, LaRusso?" "I could do this all night." Sam responded. "Yeah?" Kelsey went to hand them another drink. "Hey, Big Red, two shots of vodka." Tory said. He filled the shot glasses and Kelsey handed them to the two girls.

Tory quickly threw it back, but Sam hesitated, wobbling a bit. She centered herself and took the shot. "You got this, Tory." Stingray shouted out, distracting her. Her foot slipped off the stool, and she fell into Kelsey's arms. She glared up at Sam. "Guess somebody couldn't hold their liquor, huh?" "Thanks." Tory said, grabbing the side of Kelsey's face and kissing her. "You're welcome. But my arms are starting to hurt so could you please get down?" Tory jumped out of her girlfriend's arms. "Now, let's go get you cleaned up."

                                                                                                   ***

Kelsey and Tory stayed up in Moon's bedroom for the rest of the party. Tory wasn't really in the mood to party, and Kelsey didn't want her to be alone. They were making out on Moon's bed and Tory trailed her kisses down to Kelsey's neck. Kelsey opened her eyes for a second and looked out the window. "Oh my God! Tory! Look!" She said. Sam and Miguel were kissing in the backyard. "She's still dating Robby." Kelsey said. "Let's go home." Tory said, coldly.