vii. the good, the bad, and the badass

"-Win at all costs. Those we thought to be our allies have turned against us. Now our enemies are attacking us from all sides. There is no turning back. Now is the time to show them- Finish it. For good. Do I make myself clear?" Kreese asked as they were training. "Yes, Sensei." All the students said.

***

                                                                                               ***

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

Kelsey walked into the probation office to see Robby and Tory standing in front of each other. "Hey, guys. What's going on here?" She asked, noticing the awkward tension in the air. "Just talking." Robby responded, not even looking at the shorter girl. Her necklace still hung from his neck. "It's not fair, you know." Tory said, looking at him. "Everyone else got to go back to normal, but here we are eating shit while your girlfriend-" Robby interrupted her.

"Don't talk about Sam." "She cheated on you." Tory said. "She made a mistake. Sam is a good person." Robby argued. "Yeah. She sure acts like it. Just wait, she'll turn on you. Just like Miguel." "You don't know what you're talking about." Robby hissed. "Then why are we both here? At least I know who I am, and who I'm supposed to be with. You're still lying to yourself and pretending to be something you're not." Tory ranted.

Kelsey sighed. "Tory, can we just go?" She asked, not wanting to look Robby in the eyes. There were still unspoken feelings between them, but here he was, defending Sam. "Yeah." Tory said, grabbing her girlfriend's hand. She turned around for a second. "On the section about home life, just check off stable. They don't care. They never come to check." Tory said before her and Kelsey walked out. Robby stared after them as feelings of regret and longing crept into his heart.

***

Kelsey looked up from her homework when she heard a knock on the door. She was home alone. Her parents and Walsh were out on a date. Who would be knocking on the door this late at night? And especially since it was pouring down rain outside. She quickly ran downstairs and opened the door. There was Robby, standing there in her driveway, soaking wet. "Robby, what the hell?" She asked. "Come inside." She said.

Robby shook his head. "No. I wanna do this out here." Kelsey closed the door behind her, stepping out into the cold, wet night. "I just came from Sam's." Robby said. Kelsey crossed her arms. "And you felt the need to come here and tell me that?" She questioned. "She was with Miguel. And before you say anything, I'm not just here because of that." He said. Kelsey tilted her head in confusion. "I saw them together and I realized something. Sam never cared enough to come and visit me while I was in juvie. You did." Kelsey stepped closer to him.

"She never cared to check and see if I was okay. But you did." Kelsey nodded. "I realized something. It's not meant to be Sam. It never was. It's you. It's always been you." Robby stepped closer. "Finally." Kelsey said. Robby grabbed her face, pulling her closer. "Is this okay?" He asked. Kelsey nodded, and Robby finally pressed their lips together. Their first kiss had been a long time coming. Kelsey smiled into it and pulled away. Robby smiled too before leaning in to kiss her again. They didn't care that they were getting soaked, at that moment, all they cared about was finally being together.

Devoted | Robby & ToryрдЬрд╣рд╛рдБ рдХрд╣рд╛рдирд┐рдпрд╛рдБ рд░рд╣рддреА рд╣реИрдВред рдЕрднреА рдЦреЛрдЬреЗрдВ