Whatever unresolved anger I have toward Lo, I'll let it out on James.

I nodded and tried to hide the utter disgust I had for Hayes son. I'd bet all my houses on this,Hayes has the exact same disregard for his own son.

The doors of the house swung open and I heard her voice. She was speaking to one of the housekeepers in Italian. It made me feel all the fucking nerves in my body. I enjoyed listening to the sound of her voice. I enjoyed being able to look at her face in entirety. Cause God, she was fucking beautiful. And I hated how much power she had over me because of that, amongst other things. If anyone knew just how much control she has over me, I'd be fucked.

"bella, Kingston is here. We're in my study." her father called, and I immediately heard the clicking sound of her heels walking toward the door.

My gaze followed her every move until it settled on her face. I couldn't stare at her body with her father right here.

"Mr Kingston" she said, and tipped her head. I always have to fight back a laugh when she says that. I'll make her moan that name one day.

"Ms Hayes." I responded. She smiled.

"I believe you have some work for me?" she asked, and I could see the excitement behind her eyes.

"yes mija, I know you get excited about stupid shit like this but we need your help. 7. million. dollars." Hayes said.

Her eyes grew wide, and then settled as she looked from her papa to me. The dangling diamonds sparkled from her ears as she moved around, bright tennis bracelet shining from her slender wrist and of course, our matching ring on her finger.

"okay, let's do this then."

She settled at her father's massive desk with her laptop, a stack of papers and a smile on her face.

She was going to need us as she didn't fully understand how the business was handled, there were grey areas Hayes and I didn't necessarily share with her for her own safety.

"his name never picked up in the system before." she said, lifting her eyes from the screen. Hayes and I each pulled out some papers to review incase we could find anything suspicious.

I shook my head.

She kept going, keys clacking and eyes moving left to right.

She's perfect.

After about an hour of consecutive research, the office started to look like a crime scene with all the scattered papers.

She had a highlighter in her left hand, her hair in a messy bun and she was pacing up and down the room with the contract in her other hand.

"it actually looks really good." she said, and looked between her papa and I.

"Kat, you don't think it's suspicious that he has so much contraband?" I asked.

She walked over to me and put her arm on the table. I fought hard, so hard not to look down her shirt. That had become my new favorite sight.

"look at his bottom line. His company makes so much every year. It would be easy for someone with such a high stature to get their hands on something as simple as cocaine with that amount of dough."

I stared at her face for a few seconds, to admire how perfect she was for me. If there was a God, I'd thank him for this creature before me.

Even Hayes seemed fascinated by his daughter.

"so, mija, you think it's a good idea?" he asked her.

She pondered for a second.

"I think it's the opportunity of a lifetime. There'll be a lot to do beforehand, prepping the canals, briefing the CI's, it'll be a whole thing but it's worth it. Between the both of you it would cost about one, maybe one and a half to actually move it, but that's not bad. You'd be making a two-point five profit. " she rambled.