12

hi🧍🏻‍♀️ it's been a while😀 (7 months-)

but i'm finally BACK😩✌🏻

— just to clarify, their first official date from chapter 10 WAS NOT a dream💀💀 the introduction of the last chapter was just written that way. i didn't even realize i made it look like he woke up from a dream in the last chapter, sorry about that🥸
anyways, here is the chapter y'all have been waiting 7 months for🥲🥲

 i didn't even realize i made it look like he woke up from a dream in the last chapter, sorry about that🥸 anyways, here is the chapter y'all have been waiting 7 months for🥲🥲

12 : The 22nd

◢◤◢◤◢◤◢◤

The month of November.

Oranges and reds drenched the color of nature at this time of year. The cold temperatures encouraged people to wrap themselves in comfort. But the winds grew lonelier in the cold for Jisung, however. The vibrant leaves weren't a sign of change, but a sign of loss. Even if the leaves swayed gracefully at the top, they eventually snapped. They wilt, and they fall, and they shrivel.

There's only one thing that has been on Jisung's mind this month. Nonetheless, he couldn't let it control his emotions. He had work. He had a job to do. Until the day arrived, he had to push it aside. 

At this moment, he couldn't live in his head...he was in a bar with his eyes on today's target. His hands fiddled with a small plastic bag of poison inside his pocket. He talked to himself mentally, preparing for a way to slip his packet into his target's drink. In his other pocket, however, was his phone that started to vibrate. Jisung switched his attention to his other pocket, reading Soyoung's lit-up name on the screen.

"Hello?" Jisung answered the phone quietly, maintaining a quiet tone.

"Baby~" Soyoung whispered sultrily.

Jisung's nose crinkled. "EW– why'd you say it like that?"

"You liked it– Anyways, what are you doing?"

"I'm killing someone."

"Again?"

"You apparently like to call me whenever I'm in the middle of a job." Jisung flickered his eyes up from the bar's glazed counter, surveying the dim room full of drunks.

"So how are you gonna kill them?" Soyoung inquired. Jisung heard a crunch of chips following her voice.

"Poisoning his drink with white arsenic. I just need to gain proximity to him somehow," Jisung muttered.

"Hmm...just seduce him," Soyoung suggested casually.

"What the fuck." A deadpan expression sat on his face.

"What? You never know. I think you have the looks to seduce a man."

"No– judging from the files I've looked into, he's a straight male," Jisung explained.