34

34 : A New Teammate

34 : A New Teammate

◢◤◢◤◢◤◢◤

Currently, the honey afternoon sun was drizzling through the slit of Soyoung's black curtains. She had recently changed her curtains to thicker ones since the last curtains were pretty thin, which was quite irritating. Soyoung was napping her time away, hugging her covers close to her chest until a knock on her door shattered her blissful dreams.

"Dinner is ready soon," Chungha declared shortly through the closed door, proceeding onto the next member to alert.

Soyoung rubbed her exhausted face, her eyes squinting whilst trailing onto her phone. Her arms stretched outwards as a heavy yawn fell from her lips, and she stared up at the smooth white ceiling for a short minute before dragging herself out of the comfort of her bed.

On the other hand, some of the girls were already hanging out in the living room.

Sana was skipping through the hallways, and she eventually hopped into the living room where the girls had their video game paused on the wide-screen tv. The bright girl sat and sunk into a beanbag chair on the floor, settling her pink remote back into her hands. "I'm going to demolish all of you," Sana seethed darkly.

"Damn, girl- calm down," Wendy chuckled lightly, snacking on a few potato chips.

"Wendy, dinner is about done. Stop eating chips before you get full on them," Irene ordered from a chair in the corner of the living room, currently reading a book in her hands.

"Okay, okay," Wendy agreed, tying the bag up, "anyways, I'm winning."

Whilst on the couch, Olivia criss-crossed her legs and chucked her phone out of the way. "Please- you guys suck ass. We all know I'm going to beat y'all. You're nothing against even a clueless 60 year old playing," Olivia boasted, leaning back on the comfy couch as she snatched her black game controller from her side.

"UM-"

"Hey, where's Kim and Chuu? I thought they wanted to play with us," Sana remarked, whipping her head in seperate directions to spot any signs of the two girls.

"They're probably making out." Olivia deadpanned.

"Bruh."

"Dinner's ready!" Momo suddenly interjected, earning a few groans from the gamers situated in the living room.

Olivia slumped her shoulders as an adorable pout poked from her red lips, and she lazily rolled off the couch and onto the carpet. "UgHhH, we were just about to start," Olivia whined as she crawled on the floor like a sloth.

"OLIVIA- WHY ARE YOU CRAWLING ON THE FLOOR!?" Sana hollered, stumbling into a pit of laughter.

More chaos was added to the pile as soon as the girls heard screeching from the staircase. Kim Lip and Chuu were giggling continuously as they patted their feet down the stairs.