11

11 : Greenlux

11 : Greenlux

◢◤◢◤◢◤◢◤

The next morning rolled along. Jisung didn't notice the sunlight that spoke through his eyelids, for he was still asleep.

"Jisung~" a voice tapped through Jisung's ears, transferring him out of his dreams. Knocking followed their call. "Get up~ It's 10," Mark said through the door.

Jisung's eyes fluttered open, and he rubbed his head. Turning to his side, he picked up his phone, checking on his notifications until he heard Mark's faint voice, "Donghyuck! Get up you hibernating rat."

Jisung sprouted up from the bed, spreading out his arms like wings. He swung his legs over the bed, staring at the ground before preparing for the day.

Jisung entered the kitchen, shuffling across the wooden floor until he reached the fridge. Eyes poked at his back, and he flickered his eyes to the side, shaping out what looked to be Mark. "Where's the others?" Jisung asked casually, picking up a box with Doyoung's name written on it.

"They're out completing duties," Mark answered.

Jisung hummed, and he searched through the fridge until he pulled out a carton of milk and an apple. His foot kicked the fridge door closed, and he headed for the exit.

"Hey," Mark began hesitantly, catching Jisung's shoulder at the doorway, "I know you want your space these days...but some of us are going out to Greenlux to check out how it's doing. Do you...maybe, perhaps, possibly— uh, wanna come along?"

Jisung glanced down at his milk and apple, flickering his eyes back to Mark. "Sure," Jisung replied in a simple tone, observing Mark's slight shock.

"Really?" Mark puzzled.

Jisung nodded, and he proceeded out the doorway.

◢◤◢◤◢◤◢◤

Along with Taeyong's other businesses, he recently opened up a rich club named Greenlux. Since the grand opening, people have flooded the huge building in skimpy dresses and tight leather pants every night. Colorful lights bounced off of diamonds and chains, swimming around in alcoholic beverages.

Tonight, a group of NCT members huddled up at the new club's bar. Their drinks glowed in the green LED lights.

"I feel like getting a neck tattoo," jisung said, tossing a shot glass of soju into his mouth.

"But don't you already have like five on your back?" Jeno asked, cocking his eyebrow.

"It's not like there's a limit to how many you can get," Jisung pointed out, and his eyes drizzled down Jeno's arms, "plus, you don't have a say because you have a thousand tattoos all over your arms and collarbone."