Part 2

There's a Part 2 upcoming in this Void Series. 

Alex has always been more patient, more composed, and more leader-like than me. His entire room was uniform in color and coordination. His colors, green and black resonating with his power source the dark void. I on the other hand am the clumsy other sister with the lion tattoo on her as her birthmark a stark difference to the snake around my brother's hip. With no mother and a young 36-year-old father who rules two nations at least one of us was bound to be dysfunctional. But it was all bearable until we turned 18 and our world was turned upside down with marriage proposals, love interests and a few incidents that were blown out of proportion for the could be future king or queen but most of all by the battle of Regalis, the day I'd have to fight my brother for the throne, the throne of the world this time.

I have always kept to myself if people don't know you they don't have anything to judge you upon. The Battle did not matter as I kept trudging on in my classes to become a better man until she got transferred here in my last year, changing my whole outlook on the world. Everything seemed less and less mechanical and more and more emotional and that did not bid well with having to kill my twin sister in a battle. A battle for the throne of the world.