Chapter 9: Test Numero Uno

A/N: Wherever there is a '***' sign it means a change of perspective and there would be only two POVs that is Leo and Katherine. I hope that's not too confusing.

~~~~

The following Sunday morning I prepared for the Royal Parade which happens at the beginning of summer every year. It was going to be a tad bit hard as my mother would be absent but the preparations kept my mind off it. 

As it came preparations came to an end at nine in the morning after having worked for 4 hours I walked back inside to slip into a white suit with a navy blue satin shirt. I grabbed the hanger and a piece fell out of it. It was underwear, more specifically vibrator underwear. it had a sticky note attached to it which I peeled away and read. 

'Total no. of tests: 10

For romance: 5

For sex: 5

This is your first sex test. All the Best my Queen ;)'

I set it down on my dresser determined I would do this undermining and stupid test that might spoil just spoil my public image. I walked a few steps behind the harem when I turned around and grabbed it.

***

She walked out of the building in her white suit towards the limousine. Her father was already settled along with her brother in the other one. Usually, me, her, and her brother sat in one but her brother offered to sit with the king in case he feels alone. I silently hoped I wasn't imposing something on her today but knowing her she would've already repressed all prior memories with her mother of today. If this worked maybe she'd go easy on herself and become capable of actually showing the emotions she felt.

She walked towards me and I opened the door into the limo and seated myself across from her.

"So did you wear it?" I asked as the limo started down into the 5 minute roll into the town. She just glanced at me then back at the front of the limo. She did wear it.

The Limo stopped and assumed a slow pace as I heard the cheers of the townspeople and the limo sunroof opened and we peered out me behind her and waving at the people. We would get down at the market which will take us 20 minutes. 

I put in one hand in my pocket and clicked the turn on button. She was acting just normal not a hitch in her breath, I increased the intensity by two.

"That tickles." She laughed looking at me from the corner of her eyes. I increased it twice more and she took a momentary pause in her waving and I smirked but when she continued I put it to it's highest level. I could notice it in a way as she stiffened a bit and how her knuckles turned white gripping the hood of the car and the sunroof. Our lower parts were very well hidden.

"Why, it isn't working as you'd suppose." she said with a smugness in her voice. That's when it clicked me, she's wearing it loose and low that's why it tickled.

I snaked my arm around her waist as see tried to break free, "What are you doing?" she grtiited out of her smile, "Just making sure that it's on right, don't want you cheating. Now don't shrug away, people are watching."

****

His hands trailed lowering and lowering and to anyone seeing from outside it would just seem that he has a hand around my waist. And he gripped the panties on to me and I could start to feel my knees buckle as I leaned back against him. "Now that's more like it."

We would soon be out of this town square and driving into the market. My toes were curling and finding their ways on top of each other and my thighs were squeezing shut as I exhaled sharply and we jerked inside and the limo zoomed away. And he drew me into his lap resting back on the black leather seats. Grabbing my hips he grind me against me and that was all that was needed to get me started. And continued the movements while he groaned leaned his head back his blue eyes disappearing from my vision and his adam's apple coming into my view as he gulped down. And before I knew I leaned into his neck with a series of moans when he looked down and I broke away looking into his bright blue eyes as my reflected red in his irises in the last moments of ecstasy. And the limo came to a stop and I retrieved myself even though quite flushed as the escort opened the door into the market. And I stepped out involuntarily straightened a few wrinkles here and there and re-checking my hair. 

Leonardo goto out of the limo and buttoned his suit and gave me his arm and we walked together. "Now that was something, you kind of pass just loose the cheating." He said as we approached a maize seller, who talked his greviences to us and as we made a short stroll glancing and smiling at everyone gathered I said looking at him with the best smile I could muster, "It's good practice for our consumption for a heir. Sexual things with no feelings attached just the thrill of it being a challenge." saying this I walked away to cradle an adorable baby a woman generously offered as it laughed looking at me fondling over it.