Chapter 6: The Tutoring

And I plop down my school bag and loosen my tie and remove my blazer and fold up my sleeves,tying  my hair in a bun I spin around to a head popping out of the trap door. "God you really need to knock." I say, "One fine day you are going to walk in on me naked." I say
"Won't that be a happy day." He teases and flashes his ever so charming smile and something melts in my stomach.
I finish tying my hair as he sits besides me at the foot of my bed.
"Did you bring the oranges?" I ask and he holds up a bag and I take it and put it behind us.
"So let us begin with the basics." I say clapping my hands and turning to face him.
"How is your kissing game?" I ask
"Good I guess?" He says not sounding sure.
"Would you be okay in kissing me?" I ask nervously scratching the back of my neck.
"I guess, I'd eventually have to." He says
"So close your eyes and imagine I'm her and you wanna get going with it and kiss me accordingly." I instruct.
So he looks down at me lovingly and leans in edging slowly closer and closer. And I hear my heartbeat quicken and I can feel my breaths leaving my lips slowly as he gets closer and I lean in when he removes my scrunchie and my hair unravels on my face enclosing me in their raven darkness.
"Hey give that back." I complain
"I'm not kissing you while I'm with her no matter how temporary it is." He says smiling down at me. "And I don't have your scrunchie." He says showing his hand and I look behind him and it isn't there either so I just grab the pencil nearest to me and tie it up for the time being.
"Okay fine don't kiss. Step 2 would be making her comfortable which should come naturally to you, get the clothes out without much hassle. Undress her and either let her undress you but prefer doing that yourself. Then once you are all skin to skin there are two ways you can go, directly in or go down on her." I say summoning the knife from a rack on top of the fridge and cut open an orange into two and hand us both each.
"Different girls like different things down there." I begin and he interrupts me to say, "Tell me what do you like." He says in a low voice and feel my back arching and my posture turning towards him as my lips parted. My eyes groan to change colours but I control myself.
"Firstly no biting had a person who did that, not fun. Secondly the clit is your path to her see the stars, play with it like crazy and she will scream your name for the rest of the night." I say and he hums to the thought "and when you go down on her eat her like she's the sweetest drink or thing you've ever eaten. Make it all about her and trust me you'll be rewarded. Now, show me how you'll do that and maybe I can tell you where you might go wrong."  I say and watch him bring the orange to his lips.
And he gently swipes his tongue against the surface of the orange and that sends tingling sensations all around my body. And then his lips come in, as they gently kiss it and then he works both his lips and tongues devouring into the orange more and more hungrily and when he comes back up and I am falling short of breath he looks at me for review with orange juice glistening on his nose. Oh god.
"That-that was perfect, good going. Look I don't think you need much of advice go with your instincts and you'll do good." I say getting up and directing him to the door.
****
I walk down the trap door cleaning my face with my handkerchief. Her face was getting as red as a tomato with each moment I spent there and I smiled to myself when I looked down at her purple scrunchie as I stuffed it back down in my pocket.