✍️ Three Rules I'm Allowed to Brat

I wrote about Five Reasons Why I'm a Brat in the previous chapter.

This writing explores three of the rules I'm allowed to brat and other bratting boundaries within my dynamic. It's our way of ensuring the behavior is ethical and fun for us both.

These rules and negotiations took time and a lot of communication. If you're struggling to find a balance in your dynamic, please know that we struggled, too. I write a lot of bratting stories that show a smooth dynamic, but it wasn't always that way. And we still hit bumps sometimes. I'd be happy to share some of those more messy scenes, if anyone's interested.

Three Rules I'm Allowed to Brat:

1. Rule: Every time he gets home from work, if I'm already there, I greet him with a kiss and present a bare ass to him. He'll usually land a couple spanks with his hand, although sometimes he'll take off his belt or make me wait while he grabs a paddle or some other implement. After he's done, I ask "What can I do for you, Sir?"

>> Bratting the Rule: Sometimes I'll lean in for a kiss and then turn my head at the last second so his lips land on my cheek instead. I might bend over and present my ass but 'forget' to take off my pants or underwear. I could say "What can you do for me, Sir?" or some other sassy variation. Sometimes I just forget all together, not on purpose, and it doesn't always lead to a funishment. Depends on his mood.

2. Rule: No masturbating without permission. I asked for this rule because I like the humiliation of asking, and the act of asking usually leads to something more fun.

>> Bratting the Rule: But if I want a moderately hard punishment or discipline sex, I might break this rule. Sometimes I'll just confess, other times I'll try to be caught.

3. Rule:  I'm not allowed to spank him.

>> Bratting the Rule: One of my favorite ways to get a spanking is to smack him on the ass and *fucking bolt.* Sometimes he'll chase me right away, other times he'll calmly continue what he's doing and leave me waiting in suspense behind a locked door. We both have fun with this, he likes the chase and I like the fear play.

Some Other Acceptable Forms of Bratting in Our Dynamic:

- Malicious compliance.  Conforming to the letter and not the spirit of a command. I have to use my judgement here as it's not appropriate to do in every situation. But sometimes it can be fun. For example, if he tells me "Bend over" it means I'm about to get spanked and he wants my ass accessible. But I could just practice my backbends. That's what you wanted, right?

- Hide and seek. Sometimes I'll hide toys, especially if it's related to a punishment I've earned from breaking an above rule. It 100% of the time makes the punishment worse. My masochism is a hungry beast sometimes.

- Pranks. Within reason, and in the right mood. Pranking doesn't often lead to punishment, usually just leads to laughs and revenge pranking. This has been part of our relationship long before we started D/s.

- Eye rolls. A well placed eye roll can turn an easy punishment into a 'Come here and I'll make you roll your eyes' type of punishment.

- 'Good boy.' This is basically our code word for 'Please wreck me, Sir.' I don't use it often as I don't want to dilute its power.

What are your bratting boundaries?