28-Muntxa Sìyi hu Tsu'teyil

Smut ahead, it's not very good, please read with caution!

The next day, I spent with healers before they released me at sunset, I was dressed like a tsahik now. Being wounded with poison and recovering is a great deal to the clan. When you survive Kerusey na txum, deadly poison, you aren't expected to survive unless Eywa intends it to be so.

And I'm lucky.

One more day here in the Nawm na'ring te Eywa. Since we'll be living far away, I don't know when I'll be able to come here again. We still have fifteen days of travel at the very least. So, my plan is to enjoy every second of my stay in this enchanting, glowing forest.

Minus the stabbing. I'm still concerned for Artsut. She's been in the back of my mind, and I understand her upset, but stabbing? That's just petty.

Tsu'tey has been over my shoulder all day, it's a little overwhelming, but it's comforting too. Especially now, being alone is... making me think too much about things in the past and not enough about now. So the company is appreciated.

I'm a little weary and tired, but Tsu'tey's warm presence keeps me on my toes. He's like any lover I've had in behavior, but he's so unique and dear to me now. I don't think I can imagine myself apart from him now.

"Koha?" I heard him softly say from behind me. We've been wandering silently through the forest up until now. I turned to face his warm gaze. He touched the side of my face.

"What is it? You're making me nervous!" I chuckled.

"I really like you. And I see you." His hands nervously moved up to touch my shoulders, he changed his mind and took my hands in a tight grip, "I love you. I want you with me for the rest of my days. I know this is a lot to think about-"

"Let's do it." I made up my mind in a split second burst.

"I haven't even suggested anything yet," he chuckled and held my face in his hands, "you do know what I'm suggesting, right?"

He smiled as I nodded, too shy to say it.

"We should find a hidden place then." He whispered.
————Warning! Lemon ahead!—————
We found a spot that was surrounded by high roots and thick trees. Hidden away from the clan and our current neighbors, we made ourselves comfortable. Setting aside our clothes with nervous yet anxious hands.

His hands ran up my legs, his eyes held a magnetic lure I couldn't look away from. His hands met my waist, I placed my hands on his face as he came to kiss me. His tongue danced across my lower lip as it touched mine. I felt warm, but not warm enough.

He wrapped his arms around me as we sat close together, the sensitive buds of my breasts occasionally brushed his skin.

He pulled away too soon, but I'd find out it was for something far better than just kissing. He reached behind him and grabbed his queue.

"You're nervous? It's not too late to stop." Tsu'tey said.

"I don't want to, do you?" I said breathlessly. It didn't feel like I had said it, but I meant it.

"No, I am ready if you are." He smiled softly. The tender moment made my heart beat a little faster.

I grabbed my own queue, feeling the intricate braiding along the way. He brought his queue in between us, and I met his, our hands intertwined on instinct as a great flood of calm and arousal washed over us. A pleasure I couldn't describe and have never experienced before touched each nerve ending.