26-Kekem tìyawn na tsasa'nok

She looked down at her old body. The second to last piece of the planet she once loved. She closed her eyes for a moment, standing composed and regally while surrounded by her beloved clan. Rìni, and Ninat had begun to take it away to bury it here.

Never again, would she have to fall asleep to wake up somewhere else. In a false body.

For a moment, the world stood still in Nawm na'rìng te Eywa. A great uncertainty hung in her mind. How was she supposed to feel? In one solid thought of letting go, she did, she let go of her final ties to earth. She threw of the jewelry, took care of pictures, books, and finally, her grandparents ashes. She buried them all with her body. Which she immediately regretted.

In the same day, she ran back to the mound of dirt and went digging for the urns. Nothing. Just her body, just the books.

A quick flash in her vision and a crunch of the moss, she turned her head to find Tsu'tey.

"I-I can't, I can't find them..." she whimpered. Her squeaky, weak voice brought the warrior to her side.

"This has only happened with one other I know of... a AbleRider. Through Eywa's grace, they where transferred into a Na'vi body to be the Ni'awve mokri.(first voice)." He speculated.

"But, my grandparents have been dead for a long time. There's no way." She dropped her head.

Atokirina, the seeds of the sacred tree, two of them, settled on her bowed head, and another in her hand when Kohane noticed.

"These Atokirina must be new, just shed, they are very small." Tsu'tey noted. They felt not Na'vi but not animal.

"It's them." She whispered. Her wide eyes where seeing what he could not. She saw them. Her mother, grandmother, and grandfather. She felt consolation over the loss of their urns. She knew they'd always be with her through Eywa. And there's no better way to be in connection with them than as a Tsahik.

What she'd been silently asking for, had been granted. The beautiful world around her to be shared with those she loved on earth.

"I sensed this during your ceremony, I didn't know what it was before then. I am very happy your loved ones found peace within Eywa." Mo'at spoke softly.
————————————
"I knew this would happen." Artsut spoke, she caught my attention, my family fled, "You and your alien ways are poisoning our world and Eywa! My son! Tsu'tey, come away from her, I will keep you safe from the demon's venom." She hissed. She brandished a knife, ornate and poison tipped. Her usual regal beaded clothes have become disheveled from her spying and desperate tries to keep herself silent.

"You will not harm this child, Artsut of the Rongloa clan, daughter of Tsaw'ngo." Mo'at spoke clearly and full of authority, "You will face the greatest punishment I can bestow once you have harmed this gift."

"Gift?! Gift? She's a demon! Born from the destructive fires of the worlds far away! Tsu'tey if you have any sense, you'll come-" she grabbed his arm, "with!" She tugged him away, "your mother!" She hissed.

I called for Wiveykx. She bounded up from behind me fueled the terror I was about to cause Artsut.
———————
"Vrrtep, nga syeraw oe?"(demon? You call me?) An anger burned brightly in Kohane's heart. The headache she'd been harboring grew hot and flaming. And there was a fiery glow about her. "Ftu lamìm neto, nerekx?"(from far away, burning?) All the keratin in her body that was clear of melanin, was glowing bright white. The tips of her damaged hair, the roots, her eyelashes, her nails, "nga rä'ä omum pefya fìwawe peralon."(you do not know what it is to burn.) Upon moving closer, Artsut, the coward she is, raised the blade to Tsu'tey instead of giving up.

"Zänga'u lok, oe mìyun'i kem ngeyä yawnetu." (Come closer and I will cut 'your beloved one) She mocked and threatened.

"Tsun kem sivi nga mìyun'i ngeyä 'itan!?"(you cannot cut your own son?!) Mo'at said in alarm. It is taboo to harm your own child as the motherly bond is sacred and unique. Artsut's tears began to flow. Kohane knows that Artsut is doing only what she thinks is best, anything to keep him from loving an alien, but his life is in danger now, and Koha is not one to fuck around with lives on the line.

She sent Wiveykx away to warn the others while she stayed and tried to calm down.
—————————
"You can harm me, but do not ever lay a hand on your son. I am the one you want to hurt." I reason.
She lowers her defense for a second.

"I don't want to hurt anyone!" She exclaimed, "if you had just stayed away from Tsu'tey, I wouldn't have to threaten his life!" She hissed.

"No," Mo'at interrupted, "you have made that decision on your own."

Artsut was fuming, visibly. And she glanced from Mo'at, to me.

"I'm sorry, my son." She whispered.