30-Sngeräi zìm ne Kelutral

In the morning, we began moving again. After four more days, we ran into a large river. It seemed to be 3 miles wide but I'm sure it's double that. It wasn't too fast or powerful, but it was deep.

"We'll have to settle for the night and find a way to cross."
——————————
Mo'at approached the newly mated couple, the sun began setting on the river bank.

"You two are mated now, I should begin planning your ceremonies for this occasion. And... child, Kohane, we must talk about the glow you had in nawm na'rìng te Eywa."

Tsu'tey, looked curiously between the two of them as they stood parallel, on the same ground.

"The glow?" Kohane asked.

"Yes, the glow is an old gift that came from a clan called the Atìsti, light anger. Like the spots on our skin, they used their glow to show greater range of emotion as we do. What you showed was a heightened emotion. Either Eywa has planned this for you or you're unknowingly taking your fate into your own hands, but as a Tsahik, being emotional can harm your judgement." She seemed to have been contemplating a judgement on this.

"I have no decision to give on this, I may have to speak more on this with the elders or take council with another Tsahik. We are living in strange times." She mumbled and wandered off to talk with the elders.

"The glow? I don't remember that." Tsu'tey questioned.

"It scared Artsut, I must not have noticed it. But I was very very angry that she was keeping you hostage. You're her son."

Despite the pair's ignorance to it, Artsut was nearby, listening to the pair talk about the incident. She remembered the glow, the fear she felt, but she wasn't afraid now. She trusted her son to choose a good mate.

When she had imprisoned herself with Eywa, she had begged Eywa to help her see, as she had when Tsu'tey was young, and they were less privileged. And she asked Eywa to remove the perception she had of Kohane so she could be a better mother. And she did.
——————————
The next morning, Jake had begun construction on a simple, yet strong bridge made from the bamboo-like plants. It was strong enough to hold the weight of two direhorses. Those with Ikran's would fly over with the supplies of the others while those on foot would cross using the wide long bamboo bridge. Three na'vi at a time, old and children first, mothers, and then men. And then one na'vi would be assigned to guide two direhorses over until the whole herd was with us.

I had to stay with Wiveykx and Taro'vol, they cannot swim without closing their air ways for too long since the river is too deep. Not to mention that Wiveykx is pregnant.

I was behind the pa'li. The last to cross was us.

"Wiveykx, you tell Taro'vol not to cause much trouble, this is dangerous."

She grumbled and Taro whined. Neither of them think this is safe, but we slowly made it over the bridge unharmed thanks to Jake's knowledge.

Never thought I'd say that.

But we continued our journey after demolishing the bamboo.
—————————————
We travelled three more days until we spotted some na'vi watching. But they didn't bother us, so we kept going.

After another three days, the scouts ahead of us returned to guide the clan through the safest route.

"Are we home?"
"Lu fìkelku awngeyä srak?"

Tsu'tey and I followed close behind as the scouts lead us into the complex of system of caves.

The dry caves in some places held small pools of water and even glowed as we went through.

"I will be behind the clan, I want to make sure everyone makes it inside." Tsu'tey whispered and circled back. Norm and Jake moved up.

"This is really exciting, I'm so excited, this is incredible! You know I've never seen-"

"We know, Norm." Jake replied with a disappointed, but happy smile. Neytiri clung to Jake with apprehension. She looked uncertain and uncomfortable.

The sounds of hundreds of footsteps echoing throughout the cave pounded in my ears until the cave opened up, just a few feet in front of us. The bright light of the sun hurt my eyes as I attempted to look out at the vast valley before us. And there it was, just blocking our some of the sun, our new home tree. Whose roots were digging into the mountainside and clearing out a quarter of the valley.

"Wow." Norm whispered.

We unpaused our march and kept on going until we were at the foot of our new kelutral. The great tree had a different feeling entirely, but it looked suitable.

Mo'at got right to work with the elders, workers and I. We put began with our totem. A group of warriors had retrieved the Toruk skull from the rubble of our old home tree. It took a day to make it look nearly as regal as it had before. We painted it's crest and hoisted it up onto its feet.

On the way to this new kelutral, many if not all people, had been weaving their hammocks and decorative pieces in groups since we no longer had our sa'ewrang(mother loom). Hammocks were being placed, decorative pieces too. A new cooking fire was being built. It almost felt like home now.
————————————
The Ikrans decide where the rookery sits, so I had to find them to find Txo'narì.

Up at the top of the tree, through branches and leaves, out onto one of the thicker branches of the tree, the rookery began.
I called my friend with a familiar cry, and she burst through the canopy, screeching, as you do when you're a badass.

"Let's go exploring."