1-Spuwin kelku

I wasn't supposed to be in this building. In fact, I wasn't supposed to be on this block. I got very lost in the crowd and I'm here now. In the RDA office building. Instead of turning me away, they had me wait by the front desk.
—————————————
A man steps out of the elevator around the corner after the girl got lost in the book she was reading. This book was one about animals, wildlife and all of those extinct ones. And he was intrigued and almost disgusted. He glared down at the girl by the front desk, fixing his tie. She's 5'6, a brunette and she looks like a laborer due to her tanned skin and dirty shoes. He cleared his throat for her attention, which he gained easily but not before she shot him an upset look.

"Oh! I'm sorry, I didn't realize you weren't the front desk guy from before, he was kind of mean..." she adjusted her round translucent rimmed glasses and put down her book.

"No, it's quite alright, we're glad you ended up finding you. You are Konane King right? The famous photographer?" His rough voice scratched her ears when he cleared his throat again. He last not be wearing his mask in the streets.

"Kohane King. And I'm not famous, I'm just good at my job. What's the commotion about anyway?" She stood up to meet the man's level.

"I'm Jeremi Keeves with the RDA, we've got you paged for a position if you'd like to take a look at the details?" He motioned for her to follow him. She followed him to the elevator to go up to his office.

They stopped by a small cubicle to grab the papers from a miserable looking small woman with grey hairs and eye bags, she shot a dirty look at Mr. Keeves and waved them both along wordlessly. He sat down on his spinny chair and gave Kohane the papers, she glossed over them quickly and found a few concerning things, but a lot of things which intrigued her.

"Ms. King, this was sent in by our head researcher, and don't forget about the pay, it pays very well." His words sounded hollow, unconvincing.

"What's in it for me?"

"Well the money-"

"Besides that, what is there?" She looked up from the papers, over her glasses.

"Let me link you with our avatar department."
—————————————
The door slammed shut behind her, her contracts in hand and her camera by her neck. She pulled the dusty mask from her face and greeted her apartment. It was more like a studio, one bedroom, one bathroom, one kitchen with a bar island which was the length of her arm.

"Hey Granny, hey Grampa." She was talking to the two necklaces on her desk, both were small containers with her grandparents' ashes inside. She strides past her kitchen to the desk near her bed. She sets down her copies of the contracts she signed and picks up her phone to dial a friend.

"Yeah, hi, Jade? I need you to keep watch over my house. No rent necessary, I have legal documents which I need you to show the land lord. Yep, it's all paid for. I'll be out of the house by Tuesday, I just need you to be there by then to maintain it. Okay, great, I'll see you then." She put down the phone and began packing her cameras, and extra clothes, some personal items like her scrap book and photo album thicker than the holy book.

She reached for her grandparents necklaces and put them on before her parents photos. She wouldn't be back for a long long time. She swung the bag up onto her shoulder and took a longing look at her now nearly empty house. She'd miss it, but it was never meant to be her home for very long.
—————————————
"Put your things in the designated lockers, and change into your assigned clothes, we'll let the nurses handle the rest." A staff yelled as we all entered the building. I nervously put my bag in the locker titled King K.

"Over here Ms. King." A nurse called me over, "I'm your nurse, you can call me Katy. You can change in here and I'll put your clothes in decontamination. After that, just go to Dominic, he'll get you into your pod."
—————————————
I fell into a anesthetic aided sleep and was out for the 6 year long trip.