𝐅𝐨𝐫𝐭𝐲 𝐎𝐧𝐞

A day after the confession

Sungchan doesn't remember when he started falling for shotaro. It was unexpected but somehow he suspected it was during the moonflower festival. That night was magical for him since he got to spend it with someone else other than jaehyun.

Not to mention he got to give a gift to the otter which he always saw hanging on the otter's bag. He expected shotaro to get rid of it, seeing as they didn't have the best relationship. But to his surprise, the otter didn't.

He also doesn't remember where the words “whatever happens, choose me” came from. Maybe he wanted to say I love you but refused to say the exact words. Well, he did say to shotaro that those words meant I love you later on but at first, it was just nothing. Just words he forced the otter to believe.

He already expected that shotaro would ask jaemin about it. The bunny probably told him about trust and for another time, jaemin got it right. It was about trust in some way. He should thank jaemin when he has the chance.

Speaking of jaemin, he wondered where the bunny was and why he was always with hendery. He saw the two spending more time together than with xiaojun and those three were always together. Maybe jaemin decided to dump jeno's sorry ass but that doesn't explain why he saw the two slow dancing during the ball. Didn't they hate each other's guts?

Speaking of hating each other's guts, he already knew yuta was out to get him for many reasons. Reason which he would like to keep to himself.

❝helloooo, am I talking to a ghost or something? ❞ an obnoxious voice asked, the owner waving their hand in front of sungchan's unresponsive face. He clicked his tongue. He asked the giant to accompany him in his home and talk, not be ignored. He picked up the wine glass full of water, throwing it to sungchan's face and watched as the water collided with the giant's face . The giant merely blinked despite how soaked His shirt and face now was. ❝great❞ the person clicked his tongue for the second time before slumping in his seat. Should he hit the giant with a brick this time?

The person was about to call over a servant until he noticed the giant how having tears running down his face. The giant doesn't seem to notice it.

❝chenle, ❞ came sungchan's pained voice, ❝am I an idiot? ❞

❝did you honestly just realize that now? ❞ the other person, chenle, scoffed, giving sungchan a look. He took a piece of tissue from the tissue despenser and threw it at the giant. ❝but to answer your question, yes❞

That was all the answer he needed. Sungchan didn't waste a second to slam his forehead on the table, shaking the thing and the wine glasses on it. Chenle had to hold on to his now empty glass. He found the  sungchan today peculiar but wasn't going to give the giant the satisfaction of knowing he was curious.

❝I knew I was❞ sungchan mumbled loud enough for chenle to hear. He then groaned in frustration, thrashing his feet under the table around, also kicking chenle's. ❝but it how come I can understand the pain? ❞

❝what are you yapping about this time? ❞ chenle shouldn't have stopped his parents to put him in the same grade as sungchan. If he didn't then he would get what the giant was problemizing this time. Although, he had a faint idea because of a lion.

Sungchan slowly raised his head, showing chenle the big red bruise. ❝why does being gullible hurt? ❞

❝because it does❞ chenle said in a ‘duh’ tone that made sungchan sigh and give up, slamming his head again on the table. Chenle wouldn't be concerned anyway. The dolphin was too busy with his own love life to notice his. Not like he wanted the dolphin to anyway.