𝐅𝐢𝐟𝐭𝐞𝐞𝐧

Lee sooman better send me to kwangya or else I'm booking a one way ticket myself, Shotaro grudgingly though

Lee sooman better send me to kwangya or else I'm booking a one way ticket myself, Shotaro grudgingly though. He was so (un) fortunate to be between sungchan and Jeno who were escorting him home. Escorting? It made Shotaro scoff. He didn't even accept when they said they would walk him home. He planned on calling Renjun so that they could go home together but no, sungchan just had to grab his arm and drag him out of the building. The younger didn't bother to change out of his uniform.

“what were you doing with jeno!? ” sungchan looked down on him, visibly irritated.

Shouldn't you ask him that, Shotaro thought. He prayed that he wouldn't end up snapping. He's supposed to coexist with this hockey player. “he dragged me ok. I didn't want to be here either”

“you could have left once he went inside the rink! ” sungchan exclaimed, throwing his hands in the air. “are you dumb!? ”

“me? ” Shotaro let out breath, poking the inside of his cheek. “if there is someone dumb between us then it would be you! I don't get why you're so mad about jeno bringing me here!? ”

Sungchan wanted to strangle this otter. Everyone knew that the hockey team don't welcome spectators during practice. It was a rule that they started four years ago. “because you're a distraction! ”

“and how am I a distraction!? ” Shotaro screamed back. He was conflicted. He didn't know whether he should just snap right there or calm down because he knew the younger could be just stressed. “If you don't want me to be near you then just say so! Didn't we agree that we wouldn't intervine in each other's lives!? ”

That's too late for that, sungchan thought bitterly. Both of them are too wrapped into each other that it was hard to untangle. Add jeno to the mix and you got the unbreakable and untangleable String of fate. Jeno, that damn jeno. Despite being friends with the older, the situation was making his head swirl and boil.

Shotaro grew worried as sungchan grew quiet, “are you—”

sungchan met his eyes, his hand was gripping Shotaro's arm which he used to pull the otter towards him. Due to their height difference, Shotaro landed on sungchan's chest. “don't even think of letting him make you hear your heart”

“here taro” jeno gave Shotaro his jersey jacket. The wind was blowing wildly and the fact it was almost six made the temperature dorp. Shotaro was visibly shivering, not used to walking home this late. He helped Shotaro wear it, smiling as he saw how it was slightly bigger than him. He ended up patting Shotaro's hair. “cute”

Sungchan clicked his tongue, trying to look like he didn't care of the extensive PDA they were displaying. What came into his head when he said he would walk Shotaro home? If jaehyun heard about this, for sure the older would laugh at him. Not only that but Shotaro lives in the same house at yuta. There's no doubt that yuta would punch him the moment he sees Shotaro with him.