𝐅𝐢𝐯𝐞|| 𝑭𝒊𝒗𝒆 𝑮𝒐𝒍𝒅𝒆𝒏 𝑹𝒊𝒏𝒈𝒔

On the fifth day of Christmas
my true love sent to me:
5 Golden Rings

❝there's nothing to dooooo❞

❝sungchan be useful and shut up❞

Sungchan rolled his eyes, also rolling his body so that his stomach would touch the floor. He tilted his head up to narrow his eyes at yuta. The older was busy making candy bracelets hendery's family would give for the children in the orphanage later in the day. It's nice that they were being charitable but he didn't like how it prevented him from spending time with Shotaro. The said otter was with jaemin, Renjun, Donghyuck, Xiaojun, and Giselle who were busy cooking and baking in the outdoor kitchen of the house.

He also couldn't bother the rest, especially Mark and Jeno, as they all had their own tasks. Mark and Jeno were assigned in wrapping the gifts, Yangyang and hendery were their errand boys, while jaehyun and Johnny were practicing for being the mcees for the program.

That left him with yuta who was busy with the candy bracelets. He didn't have anything to do. The moment he asked what he would do, everyone and I mean everyone (he was surprised that Shotaro was included) said that he should just sit still and be pretty.

❝yeonjun is coming through yeorobun! ❞

Yeonjun was also here. Arriving in front of the gate unannounced at the crack of dawn. Needless to say, his arrival woke up everyone. His arrival also made jeno suddenly grumpy. The idiot even suggested he chop the wood for cooking but was turned down as jaemin said and sungchan quoted, ❝Yeonjun can do that. You can right, Yeonjun? ❞ with a stupified smile.

Sungchan sat up, crossing his arms over his chest while he pouted. ❝how come Yeonjun gets to chop would and I can't? We're roughly the same height❞

❝don't ask me deer boy❞ yuta inserted a bead on the nylon string before following with a butterfly charm. ❝actually, ❞ he smacked his lips, ❝don't talk to me❞

❝do you hate me that much that you won't give me a decent answer? ❞ sungchan asked the older. He trully did not know and understand why yuta hated him. Sure his reputation as a ghoster could be a reason but he is a changed man(?) but other than that, he didn't know anymore.

❝I don't hate you❞ yuta tied the two ends of nylon twice before cutting the extra, leaving a small tail before placing it to the side with the other finished candy bracelets. ❝I despised you with my every being. If I had my red umbrella I would use it to whack you in the head to shut your mouth❞