𝐓𝐰𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐲 𝐒𝐢𝐱

𝐌❁𝐅

𝐌❁𝐅

Jaemin wasn't going to attend his classes for a while. That was what Shotaro heard from his aunt who stopped him that morning. She then gave him a paper bag full of donuts before patting his shoulder in encouragement.

That left him to go to school alone. Renjun went earlier, having to be called by their teachers. Sungchan messaged him that he couldn't walk with him since jaehyun needed help with bringing somethings to school. And Donghyuck? He didn't live in the same Subdivision as them.

"Shotaro! "

He suddenly felt a weight on his back and an arm slug over his shoulder. He recognized the laugh that came after. ❝jeno? ❞

Jeno pulled away from Shotaro, stopping him by moving the arm that was on Shotaro's shoulder to his arm and hooking it together. ❝yup! ❞

❝what are you doing here? ❞ Shotaro asked, puzzled to see jeno enter through the front gate. Look, jeno told him one time that he preferred to enter through the back gate to avoid sungchan'S fans.

Sungchan... He wasn't able to vent everything out. Jaemin had fainted, failing to reveal who He meant. When he thought he had to carry jaemin out of the store, he (at the time) guessed was jaemin's father scrambled to carry jaemin bridal style before running out of the store and into the small clinic that was across the street.

It took a few minutes before they learn that jaemin ended fainting due to too much stress. The guy was actually jaemin's uncle who checked the shop. Shotaro then learned that this wasn't jaemin's first time.

❝have you seen jaemin? ❞ jeno asked him.

He's not coming. He wasn't sure if he should keep it a secret. ❝no. Why? ❞

❝nothing. Just wanted to ask him something❞

Shotaro glanced at jeno, noticing the cut on the corner of his lips. Did this guy get into a fight?

Now that jeno mentioned it, Shotaro wondered what their relationship was. They were like two people who knew each other but acted like they didn't. Jaemin in particular acted that way. He knew the older was playing when he said he didn't know jeno. As they said, your mouth may lie but your eyes cannot. He can see it. How jaemin looks at jeno with a distant glint. Almost Looking like he was longing for the other.

❝I and jaemin go back❞ jeno could sense the suspicion from Shotaro. And he thought that it was time some else knew about it. ❝we used to be best friends but then somehow along the way jaemin started to detach himself. I'm not hurt by it. Jaemin was someone who didn't want to be held down by others❞

He knew that. Jaemin would initiate everything, which resulted in him being the leader for most of the part. He also had this closed personality.

❝I'm surprised he got close to you❞ jeno said, opening the door for Shotaro. They were in front of Shotaro's classroom.