𝐓𝐡𝐢𝐫𝐭𝐞𝐞𝐧

Shotaro would raised his head very five minutes and would look between the two hockey players

Shotaro would raised his head very five minutes and would look between the two hockey players. He would observe sungchan's baffled and betrayed look to jeno's Sorry look.

A few minutes ago, sungchan entered the room unannounced, shouting jaehyun'S Name who was Fast enough to arrive to the scene and stopped sungchan from asking questions. He did that by using the lunch that came in a paper bag and whacked it on his head.

Letting out a squeak, Shotaro quickly averted his gaze back to his paper as sungchan glanced at him. Well, that was close. unlike him, sungchan didn't bother to look away.

"why didn't you tell me that you knew jeno? " sungchan asked, narrowing his eyes at Shotaro who again, let out a squeak and started to scoot away from him. They were sitting on the sofa that came with the room. Shotaro in between him and Jeno. With Shotaro scooting away from him meant him going closer to jeno.

"he didn't know that we were friends" jeno answered for Shotaro. He slung his arm over Shotaro's shoulder, bringing the otter closer to him, a teasing smile on his lips. "and I don't think you have to be that-"

"I'm not pressed" he is actually but jeno doesn't need to know that. Sungchan ran a hand over his messy hair. "it's just that, I wouldn't have such a hard time- "

"jeno, Shotaro ten minutes and you're up" johnny turned to the teens on the couch, taking off his personal headset.

Sungchan scoffed bitterly, crossing his arms over his chest and pouting. Shotaro looked at him puzzled, still being side braced by jeno, and Jeno was chuckling at him. Call him a child but he isn't fond of people interrupting him.

Jaehyun got up from his seat, walking to the three before using the shawarma wrap he asked sungchan to buy from their canteen and whacked it on his head. Sungchan groaned in pain. He snorted, "it's not that painful"

"it's not if it's cold" sungchan spat, rubbing the spot where it was hot. He was about curse at his brother when he saw Shotaro look at him worriedly. "don't worry this happens a lot"

"that's right Shotaro. Jaehyun and sungchan's love language is fighting each other " jeno reassured the otter

"happy eating idols, this is dj otter, your newest partner for the lunch lunch podcast. " Shotaro would be lying if he said he wasn't nervous. He is to the point his whole body wouldn't stop shaking.

This wasn't like the first time he danced on stage in front of the idols (SMU and LVU students). It wasn't like when he first arrived here for freshman year. This was entirely different. He wasn't passionate about this, he wasn't even built for this.

"and right now you're listening to TAROBIHAN, you're advice giving otter now ready For service"

Beside him was jeno who was smiling like crazy, also stopping himself from laughing at how cute Shotaro looked with the headset and was unconsciously pouting while talking.