'Come to think of it, I never held a bow or arrow in my life, what the fuck is this?' Ben thought as he received his prize and left giving Gwen half of the money Max gave him and the other half to Ben.

"You all go enjoy yourself, we'll meet at the entrance in an hour, okay? And Bennie no funny business" Ben said in an in charge tone, Gwen nodded and left while Bennie pouted before she ran off, but the next second she ran back and hugged Ben before she vanished into the crowd.

Ben felt something off, but he couldn't put his mind together to wonder why, so he randomly walked around. While walking various pickpocketers bumped into him not only did they not get anything from he sometimes managed to steal theirs, which was weird too cause he was never this vigilant or stealthy.

"Step right up! And manage to win these mysterious artefacts for 10 dollars" A random person yelled, Ben turned to the source and he saw a broken down stall with various weirdly shaped weapons and objects, he felt connected to several weapons and objects there, bring some cash from his Omnitrix (A/N: the Omnitrix has a spatial storage space, like an inventory which is connected to Ben's thoughts.)

As Ben reached him the weird Man turned to face him, then a creepy smile crawled up his face.

"Welcome to Mystery artefacts!" He yelled, "The rules are simple if you can touch that transparent ball and its colour changes you get one free artefact, depending on if you can use it." He mumbled the last part under his voice but Ben heard it.

"Now hold the transparent ball," the unknown entity said.

'This might be a scam and he has a button controlling all the colours but then again I never noticed that transparent ball, when I first looked.' Ben touched the ball and the colours turned light green, then started getting darker till it turned black and within the black was flashing different colours.

Unknown person pov

And I thought him having a colour at all was surprising he has all of them, I'll give him all the artefacts after all they are just copies of the original.

"Boy, you are going places I can see it in you, sadly I can't give you one artefact, I'll give you all of them!" I yelled.

"Really? Thanks" The boy said in a bored tone, maybe he's had a normal life till now that will change affect he receives all the weapons.

I gathered all of them into one place, it was funny since the pile of weapons were taller than him and watched what he'll do.

The narrator's pov.

Ben used his Omnitrix arm to touch the pile of weapons and they all disappeared, in his spatial dimension they were now objects of different sizes and weapons of different shapes, but this time they had a green hue courtesy of the Omnitrix.

Ben started walking away still he remembered he never paid the man and when he turned back the man and his mystery artefact stall was gone and instead was replaced with a whack a mole challenge.

"It's already one hour, I have to return to Bennie and Gwen, wouldn't want to see a Stinkfly looking for me again.

As soon as Ben reached the gate he saw Gwen with an identical spellbook that should belong to Charmcaster and Bennie with a green infinity sign on her Omnitrix palm, which she was showing to Gwen.

"Where did you guys get those?" Ben asked, immediately Bennie heard his voice she turned to look at him with a happy expression next thing she was latched to his body. 'She's faster I didn't even see her movement' Ben said while he held her in place.