𝖘𝖎𝖝𝖙𝖞 𝖘𝖎𝖝

Start from the beginning

  It's surprising that I still haven't gone crazy, right? With all these things happening, it's shocking that my mentality is able to consume all of these madness.

  It's either I have a really strong mind, or I was born crazy to handle all of these things. I don't even know if I'm alive or I was just dreaming. But it all feels real, so I have no other choice but to live in the moment.

  I used to be a very normal girl in California who surfs and watch movies on Netflix. Now, I overcame through two worlds, becoming a witch and being able to withdrew magical powers.

  If anyone told me this would happen to me, I wouldn't even believe them.

  As much as I liked to be here, I didn't wish for things to go this way. I'm really grateful to meet these wonderful people, but I didn't actually belong here, that's what is wrong.

  Well, after the war, I'd be taking a leave and try to go find Mom.

   My thoughts were broken down when I heard a loud knock on my door.

  "Jills!"

  I stood up, wearing my slippers before opening the door, revealing a frustrated Draco.

  "What's up?" I raised an eyebrow as I combed my hair.

  "What's up? I've been knocking for almost five minutes now! If you didn't open the door, I would've used a Bombardo on your door." Draco rolled his eyes.

  "Alright, let me rephrase that. What could be the reason you're knocking at my door for five minutes now?" I teased him.

  "Mr. Weasley's downstairs, with some stranger. He's asking for both of us." Draco deadpanned.

  "Okay." I gave him a thumbs up as I dropped the brush on the dresser next to the door, before grabbing my wand.

  Draco and I went downstairs, hearing hushed voices in the dining room. We walked inside and saw Sirius with Arthur and another guy I didn't know. He has long hair in a ponytail and he's wearing scarlet robes.

  "Sirius, I thought you were feeding Buckbeak?" I asked as we sat down on the chairs.

  "I was before they came looking for you two." Sirius shrugged.

  "Hello, Mr. Weasley. What'd you need from us? We're not wanted, right?" Draco asked in confusion.

  "Oh, dear boy, no worries." Arthur chuckled a bit before clearing his throat. "This is Williamson, he's an Auror and Moody sent him. I'm just here to help him navigate this place."

  "Oh, yes, it must be something about training you two to become outstanding Aurors in the near future, seeing as you weren't able to take your N.E.W.T.s, this is a really rare thing to happen." Williamson nodded with a small grin.

  "If I may ask, I don't understand. Draco was the only one promised a job at the Auror office, why am I included?" I frowned, confused.

  "Because you're an Order member, Nicolette. It's required to be able to defend yourself with spells." Sirius spoke up, I was about to speak up but he raced me to it. "Using your wand."