Freak.

-

You were never a big fan of parties but since it would probably be the last time you would see your classmates, you decided to go.

You knew how people would dress up. You weren't exactly sure about boys but there were some girls who would put a pile of makeup and wear short clothes. Though they weren't specifically bad to you , they were playgirls. 

Siting in front of your cupboard, you debated what to wear. Maybe this will do. 

You picked out a oversized grey hoodie and some black pants. If there was something you hated, it was those heavy clothes. Absolute hatred. It was one the main reasons you parents were hell worried. You wanted to marry in jeans.

"Bye mom" You waved at her while exiting the house.

"Honey! you are going in these clothes?" she exclaimed.

"Um yes" You plastered a unsure smile on your lips.

"Hana dear, you need to look attractive. Or else how are you gonna get a boy in your life"

"A what?"

"Look at me, I still look so attractive. Right honey?" She looked your father who let out an nervous laugh. He wasn't wrong. Dressed in a green overcoat and red top and bottom with blonde hair, she looked like a perfect Christmas tree. 

Believe it or not, she was the most popular girl in school. Good at her heart, she was an visual queen. Their love story was cliche though. She saved your dad from some bullies and even took him out for dinner that day. She was the first one to ask him out. Typical. Your mother thought that you would follow her steps but you didn't by being the complete opposite of her. She liked frocks, hoodies for you. If she liked salad, then burger suddenly became your favorite.

"Anyways............I am going IN THESE CLOTHES" You shouted the last part.

"Her love life is going to be complicated." Your mother mumbled.

You wouldn't even have bothered to enter the club if it wasn't reserved by the school. Never in the whole world, you would go to a random club and dance with numerous people. Slowly sliding the club main door, you peeped inside to look for Aera. Friends over 9 years, your family loved her. It was a different thing that your family even cherished Jungkook. Well, you had known him for over 11 years. Still, you hated him. 

Instead of Meeting her, a hand clasped around your wrist and pulled you inside.

"Welcome princess" A familiar annoying voice echoed inside your ear and you jerked your hand away.

"I have no time for you" You slapped his cheek lightly and walked past him.

Before you could, he again pulled you back and whispered in your ear, "Looking for Aera,  princess?"

"DON'T CALL ME THAT AND YES, I AM LOOKING FOR HER" You shouted really loud since the music was making it difficult.

"It's a pity princess since she didn't come" He said, completely ignoring your warning.

"She didn't?" You furrowed your eyebrows. She was literally the only reason you came here. Another one could be valid since you wanted to see your classmates for the last possible time.

"Well then" You sighed and were about to walk out but were dragged to a garden you never knew existed. A big pool just drew it's tile boundary when the lawn started till the back door of the club and here you were, dipping your legs in the water with Jungkook beside you, doing the same.

"What the- wow it's pretty"

You turned your head and noticed him staring at the sky. 

"Are you counting the stars?" You asked, partially confused at his action.

"It's better than looking at your face" He grinned widely while locking eyes with you. 

"Freak" You mumbled and laid your head down on the soft grass. 

To your utter surprise, he did the same, this time respecting your 'privacy'.

It was now that you realized that he was dressed in a black shirt and pant. His sleeves were rolled till his elbow and how much ever you didn't want to admit, he was looking elegantly handsome . It confused your brain till bits how much he had changed. His behavior might be the same, irritating and arrogant but his physical looks were on another level. Maybe 3 years ago, his cheeks were a fun thing to poke, they were at least chubby. He looked so adorable and you were dumbfounded by his appearance change. You honestly liked him better back then.

"Jeon, you were more likable back then"

He frowned, "Back then?"

"Elementary school. You know, a cutie"

"Exactly, but does it matter? I still had girls running around me" He proudly ruffled his hair.

Rolling your eyes, you pressed your lips together in annoyance.

"Oh wait! I gotta tell something" You quickly said.

"Wut" The amount of boredom filled in his voice was very suspicious.

"So, around five months ago, I did apply for the seoul national and really really hoped to get into it. So, from then, i worked my ass off and then finally-" You exhaled a lump of air , "-i'm going there" You stood up with excitement.

"Seoul?"

"Ofc"

"I thought they only accepted people with CS" he widened his eyes.

"What CS?"

"Common sense" He stood up too, but to throw a flick at your forehead.

Flaring your nostrils, you cupped your waist , "Something is terribly wrong with you"

"Me? Huh- Have you ever seen my simp squad? they are whipp-" He scoffed as you cut him off.

"Anyways, what's the time Jeon?"

"9:30.Why?"

"Shit! I need to rush" You fixed your dress quickly.

"Alright, I'll drop you off"

"Thanks for the ride kook"

He slightly nodded his head before getting out, "So, when are you leaving for Seoul?"

"I did receive my acceptance email, so probably in a week or something"

"Hmm. Yea so, congrats I guess?"

"What is that tone supposed to mean?" You wriggled your eyebrows.

"Nah, nothing" He slid his hand in one pocket and patted your back.

"Fine then, I'll get going"

"Um- Hana?"

You turned around and looked at him.

"A hug? for finishing school together" He sounded so awkward and weirded out, by himself.

"Why are you this awkward? Come here ma bitch" You gave him a nice bone breaking hug before widely grinning and walking into your house.