18 - Degrading

Começar do início

"Mr. Jeon, I look awful," Jimin whined as he fell back into the couch, covering his face with his hands. Jungkook thought his lover looked adorable in his huge shirt, snapping another photo of Jimin who just hid in the couch.

"Angel... Please let me take a good photo of you... I haven't had inspiration in a long time," Jungkook practically pouted before Jimin peeked through his fingers covering his face to see Jungkook's pout. Immediately, Jimin sat up and uncovered his face, sitting with a good posture.

"Make it quick, okay? I look hideous," Jimin pursed his lips.

"Okay, Angel. Smile for me," Jungkook said with a joyous smile as he watched Jimin with a loving expression.

"I have an ugly smile... My tooth is crooked and my eyes disappear-"

"Just smile for me, Angel. The smile is for me, not for anyone else, and I love your smile so let me see those pearly whites," Jungkook played around as he held his camera back up to his eye, getting ready to take a photo.

Jimin held a blush on his cheeks before he smiled widely, his eyes disappearing into thin slits, his white teeth on display as he smiled, looking really adorable.

Jungkook felt his heart racing madly as he snapped multiple pictures, moving to a different angle to take a few more.

When he had enough, he assessed the photos with a pensive expression, his eyebrows creased.

"Hmm... Just as I thought..." Jungkook mumbled to himself as he flickered his gaze from the review of the photos to Jimin.

"What?" Jimin panicked, thinking the pictures were bad.

"Not even the best camera can capture my Angel's flawless beauty," Jungkook smiled, removing the camera from around his neck and placing his camera on the coffee table, walking up to Jimin who was on the couch.

The younger blushed intensely, watching Jungkook walk up to him. Jimin wasn't used to being cared for like this, and yet Jungkook treated him as if he was a gem.

The truth was... Jimin was a gem. He had a hard time realizing it, and maybe with more time he could see what Jungkook saw.

The older man hovered above Jimin on the couch, crawling over him to place a kiss to his lips. Their lips ghosted over each other for a moment, before Jungkook could speak.

"Your smile is the most beautiful sight," Jungkook whispered against the younger's lips before he kissed Jimin, the younger ravenette immediately melting in Jungkook's embrace.

* * *

The next week was Monday morning, which also meant that everyone was at work. Jimin had been called to Jungkook's office at around three PM, thinking it was for an emergency, but when he got there, he realized that it definitely wasn't an emergency.

This is what led to Jimin being sat upon Jungkook's work desk, with the older man kissing his jawline lovingly as Jungkook kept his hands roaming all over Jimin's neatly ironed suit.

"Mm... Mr. Jeon... You have a conference call scheduled in ten minutes time..." Jimin released a sigh as he tilted his head back, a hand buried in Jungkook's locks as he didn't even bother to push the older man away.

Jungkook gently nibbled on the skin.

"I know... I plan to destress before the call," Jungkook spoke up, his lips moving gently against Jimin's skin before he moved lower, kissing the base of Jimin's neck.

"Ah... And how do you plan on doing that?" Jimin asked teasingly as he wrapped his legs around Jungkook's waist while the older man stood in between his thighs to kiss his neck.