|twentyone21|

Jan 18th
Trez had tricked me into letting him have her 2 weeks more. He said something on the line of "if we want this coparenting to work she gotta get me used and gotta spend more than just a weekend". I agreed only cause I did want a little break but I ended up missing her after a few hours.
"Babyyydaddyy" I said walking into Trez's house.
"Don't call me that" "anyways. Where's my child?" "At my mama house" "now Trez" "what? If I knew you was coming down here I would've went and got her" "nah it's fine. I'm going to Ky house. I'll be back later".
I got into the car and went to Kys house. "Ky?" I heard moaning. I scratched my head and slowly backed out the door and went to get food.

Jan 23rd

We had spent a couple of nights in Kys and Trez's city before I needed to go back home.
"Ny when y'all going home?" "We leaving tomorrow. I got stuff I gotta do and my mama them wanna spend time with us". He nodded.

Speaking of my mama then, when I ran into Ky in her room moaning. It was my sister that had her moaning. Disgusting thought huh?

"You wanna go to the store?" "For? I don't need anything" "come on" "where we going?" "Don't worry bout it" he said picking a sleeping Leeah up. We walked outside and buckled in, in his car.

We pulled up to a mall. "Why we at the mall? Ion got mall money" he shrugged.

When we went in he led as straight to this dress store.
"We going to dinner tonight. Which dress you going to wear?" I looked at him and cocked my eyes. "Dinner?" He nodded. "I'm wearing all black" he pointed to a section in the store. "Go with that. All black".
"You buying?" He nodded. I didn't want him buying anything for me. "Trez it's all cool, I could probably borrow something from Kys closet". He just grabbed my hand and pulled me towards the dress section.

"I'll be back. When you find the dress here". He handed me a wad of cash. I immediately took it and shoved it in my purse before anyone could see. "Trez wtf" "it's clean, i promise". Him and leeah walked out and I looked at the dresses. I immediately fell inlove with the black silky bodycon dress. I grabbed my own wallet and paid for it.
"You ready?" I nodded and we went to get Auntie Annie's before heading back to Trez's house.

"What'd you do with the dress?" "It's on the couch" he nodded.
"You put the dress in the closet?" "No, why I'm not wearing it?" "Not yet. The outfit laid out in the bed" I put my dress in his hallway closet and went into his room and smiled down in awe at the outfits.

"Trez you got us all matching outfits?" "Yeah you like em" I nodded and side hugged him.

He grabbed Leeahs outfit and took her to the shower. I showered as well.

I got out the shower lotioned up and put my clothes on and came out to see my child and baby father already dressed.

"You done?" "How long yall been waiting?" "Oh for only like a hour" "you always exaggerating shut up".

We got in the car and headed out.
"Look where we at mama" Trez spoke as we pulled up to the Zoo.

I turned around and saw Leeah staring at the window confused.

"We at the zoo" "the zoo?" Trez nodded and got out the car, opened and shut my door then got Leah out the car.
He paid for our tickets and we went in and enjoyed ourselves.

Between Trez and myself, we let Leeah use or phones to vlog for her YouTube channel.

7:34
"You enjoyed yourself at the zoo Ray?" She nodded. "When I'm gon see myself on YouTube?" "You wanna post your YouTube video?" "Yes!" "Let start small first. I'll tell mommy edit the video and and she can post it on tiktok. You watch that too?" "Yea".

We took our shoes off at the door and went into the living room.

"My feet and my back hurt" i exhaled. "You carried Lee around all day. Little spoiled ass". I mugger him from the couch.

"Come". I got up and went towards him.

He told Leeah to go to his room and we followed behind her.

When she opened her room she was surprised by flowers, chocolate, teddy bear and some shoes.

She ran to the teddy bear and Trez followed behind her.
"You wanna be my valentine Leeah?" "Huh?" "You wanna be my valentine" " I do T know what that mean. But if I get to keep the candy and bear, yes". I laughed at my daughter sassyness.

I smiled. This was so cute.

Trez and Leeah hugged and he grabbed my hand an led me to his room, pushing his door open revealing some chocolate, flowers, a teddy bear and a big box.

I turned back to Trez. "For me?" He nodded. "Yeah. You wanna be my valentine as well?" I nodded and hugged him.

"What's in the box?" I said picking up and smelling the flowers.

"Chocolate covered strawberries, grapes and rice crispy treats" "ouuu" "Hilary made them for you". I put the box down. "Oh nah. Give em back or you eat them" "come on Ny. You ain't even try to talk to the girl" he said wrapping his arms around me.

It felt soo good to be in his arms again.

"You gon try?" "Only if the chocolate shit is good"

He let me go and picked up the box and opened the strawberry part.

I bit it and smiled.
"I'll give you her number" "I never said they were good" "I see it on your face fatass". I rolled my eyes and Leah came in.

"Ouu mommy what's that?" "Leave me alone Lee. Ask your father" I said taking the box and going to sit on the couch.

"I thought they weren't good?" "Trez leave me alone" I said smashing the chocolate covered foods.
"I'll tell her you like them"

After a hour or so we got ready for bed. I put Leah in the shower with me and got her ready for bed.
I tucked her in Trez's bed and went downstairs for water.

"Trez, thank you for today" "Of course Ny. Anytime" he said tucking my head in his arm.

I pushed him off my head and looked at him. "No Trez im forreal. I really enjoyed today" "I know ma". I side hugged him and went and got into Leeahs bed and she slept in Trez's bed with him.

The next morning the had breakfast then dipped going home.