|eleven11|

"Come on leeah, mommy gonna be late". I swung her on my hip and rushed to the door.

No kids. Was printed on the glass door. "Fuck that sign" i said walking in with leeah still on my hip.

"I'm here for an interview" "name?" "Myonne Hunt" "you're late" "my appointment was for 3:30. It's 3:27" "okay..? You didn't read where it said come 30 mins early?" "If that's the case, then why not schedule the appointment at 3?" "You can't have kids in here" "bitch" I said under my breath, going back out to the car.

*knock knock

"Who is it" "open the door".
Trez swung the door open. "How'd the interview go?" He said taking leeah from my hand.

"Fuck that interview" i said kicking off my shoes and going into his pantry for some gushers and getting leeah a pack too.

"Ian know y'all was coming over so early" "my fault you had some planned. We can leave" giving leeah the gushers.
"Nah I would've cleaned up quicker" "oh".

"How was the ride up" "it was straight. Traffic wasn't too bad". He wasn't even listening. He was too busy kissing all over Leeah. "Stop kissing all on her fa you give her some thing" "shut up" "maan. Leeah, tell ya daddy his breath stank" "leeah tell ya momma her ass stank" "I can't cuss" "yeah you can. She not gon pop you" "yes I am" "no she not leeah. Ian gon let her" "I know where both y'all lay y'all's heads at" "mommy yo ass stank" "lee. Ima" I got up and started chasing them around the house til I got tired. "Fuck it. I'm too fat fa all that"

"You is not fat" "my ass is" "whatever". I looked up at them not even paying attention anymore, they was watching the show. "I can't believe you Leeah. Traded yo own mama". Trez blew a raspberry and leeah tried to copy. "Where's Siah? He would never" "he at his grandma house". I kissed my teeth. "Fuckers". I got up and invited myself into Trezs room and got some shorts of his dresser, and grabbed a cover on my way out.

"You done made yaself bout comfortable ain't it" "yep". I laid on the couch and watched the tv til I fell asleep.

I woke up to Leeah and Trez no longer on the couch. My heart started beating fast asf. I frantically looked outside then rushed upstairs seeing them laid down in Trezs bed. "You okay?" Trez asked.

"You've got to stop" "stop?" He whispered in a questioning tone. "When you do something with leeah, like go upstairs fa instance. You gotta let me know" "let you know when I take her upstairs?? And you were sleep?" "Yeah and stuff like that, it's okay to wake me up". Trez just shook his head. "It's about to be 8. We gotta get on the road" reaching for Leeah.
"I thought y'all were staying the weekend" "we was going to, if I had the interview. I didn't have an interview so home we go" "nyuh go lay back down. Ian finna argue witchu tonight"
"You said y'all was spending the weekend, you ain't say nothing regarding the fact that you had the interview or not. If you don't want to be here, leave but leeah staying" he added.

"Whatever trez". I grabbed my cover off the couch and went into the guest bedroom.

"Nyuh. You wanna run to the store with us?" "Huh" "the store? You wanna go?" "Oh. Yeah, gimme a second let me get up" "you don't have to, I was just asking" "no. Ima come".

I did my hygiene and put on some clothes and left out with Trez and Ray.

"How you sleep love bug?" "I slept good. Daddy was snoring in my ear" "you a lie Leeah. I don't even snore" "yes huh" "was his breath stank ?" She shook her head no. "You still on his side after he snored in your ear all night?" They both chuckled. "Man y'all something else"

"What we come here fa anyways?" "To get breakfast" Trez said in a 'duhh' tone.

"Was it good lee?" "Yeah" "so who food you like better? Mommy's or daddy's?" She pointed to Trez. "Aight. Forget y'all. Just wait til Siah get back" I said going to the couch.

"Ya mommy a sore loser" "I heard that Trez" "maybe it was meant fa you to hear" "whatever".

After cleaning we watched movies for the rest of the day and night.

Trez and Leeah slept in his room and I slept in the guest room.

Next day

"Leeah" "hmm" "come on get up" "Nyuh it's early" "Trez it's 11. I don't let her sleep that late" "oh".

I went in Trez's kitchen and made leeah her regular yogurt, grapes and oatmeal and myself just some yogurt and grapes and we sat down to eat.

"My fault Trez you wanted something to eat?" "Nah, nah. I'm straight. What's the moves for today?" "I don't know, we in your city you pick" "so when I come to visit y'all, you gon pick" "yep. And ima pay too" "bet. We can go to a trampoline park. I was thinking a place with rides but she gonna be too small" "not if she the height limit, right?" "She not gonna be the height limit. She short" "don't do my baby" "she get it from you" "whatever. I'm not short, you just tall" "mhm. We can go to the rides place if you want" "this not bout me" "rides place or trampoline park?" "Leeah rides or trampoline?" "What's that?" "Here ima show yo-". I got cut off by a knock at the door. Trez went to get it while I showed her what they were.

"Mama told me to bring this by" a loud voice boomed.

"Hey hi-" "her name Nyuh" I waved shyly. "Oh this her?" He said smiling. "And that's my niece?" He said smiling at Leeah.

"Nyuh this my off ass brother Marcell, but people call him Cell". I waved.
"Hey" he waved back. "Well I would love to stay and meet y'all some more but Summer ass in the car and I don't have time to hear her mouth. Bye. Nice meeting y'all". He waved and I waved and he and Trez dapped each other up.

"Y'all look just alike" "we get that a lot, I don't see it" "mhm. Anyways did y'all choose?" "She want the rides".

We got dressed and headed to amusement park.

I might come back and write a scene fa the amusement park but I'm too lazy and my mind is only on what's finna happen next 😈.

After the long day at the amusement park we was sleepy.

"I'm finna put her in the shower with me so I can lay down quicker" "you can get in the shower and lay down. I can wash her" "no.. it's fine"

I grabbed leeah and we got in the shower. I washed her first and wrapped her in the towel and sat her one the sink while I washed myself then i dried us and put on our clothes.

I would've let her sleep with Trez again but by the time we were laying down he was just getting in the shower.

I turned on the tv, plugged up our electronics, turned off the lights and shut the door before climbing in bed with Leeah.

It took us no time to knock out.

Over the span of the 6 days we were at Trez's house (the 3 days before today. And the 3 days after) Leeah would sleep with me at night time and Trez during nap time. She quickly adjusted to that.
So when we got back home it was hell trying to get her to take a nap without Trez.

FaceTiming Trez👨🏾‍🍼

"Yoo" "Trez come get your daughter" "what she did?" "She's not taking a nap" "aww. she need me to go to sleep" "You're laughing and I'm so serious" "you want me to come get her forreal?" He asked. "But babyy" I heard some girl drag in the background. He got up. "Nah, if you want me to come get her I will" "no it's fine. Talk later?" "Yeah but-". I hung up.

I fiddled with Leeah for a little longer and she eventually ended up falling asleep. We fell asleep together.