|three3|

A year later
May 22nd

I've been living with B for a year now. It's hell. He beats on me every chance, forces me to have sex with him and makes me dance for his friends. I'm still in school but virtual. If i don't maintain my grades hell beat me more cause he fears CPS is going to show up. I haven't been out lately and it's close to the end of the school year. I'll be graduating soon.

I haven't made any friends cause I don't really go out and I can't contact anybody from the A. Oh I didn't tell you. We're in Tennessee. B says we're going to move farther away once I graduate.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Graduation day

B says I've behaved enough and he trusts me to go to the graduation ceremony. He bought me a pretty dress and some godess heels, paid for my hair and nails. And sent me off.
It was weird that he was trusting me so i was skeptical.

I went to the graduation and it was nice but I seen so many friends and I got sad. This one girl I've got cool with in virtual classes invited me to this party tonight. I smiled and she said she'd come get me but I offered to drive myself knowing I was lying and wasn't going to be able to come.

Back at B's house

"Hey sunshine. I seen you across the stage". I put on a fake smile and walked toward my room.
"Sunshine". I walked to him. "Yes sir" "this Hillary". I looked at this pretty lightskin with green eyes. Damn, kilt my whole confidence. "She's going to be taking you to a graduation party. She goes to your school too" "I had one planned already" "I don't care. Go with Hillary". I rolled my eyes and went upstairs and got ready.

"You look beautiful. Let me get pictures". I posed and got on.

"He sells you?" "No" "you can be honest. He did the same to me" I shook my head no and turned to look back out the window.

we pulled up to a nice big house. It was packed but it looked lit. Too bad I didn't have any friends.

I went in and followed Hillary everywhere. "Myonne you said right". I shook my head. "You're with me you're safe, go be a teenager while you can, live. Have fun. Breathe. Get some shots do something. You don't have a lot of time. Kiss somebody, do something". She smiled softly at me and I returned it. "Meet me here at 11:30". I smiled again and left to the drink station.
"Myonne is it?" I turned to see the girl from earlier. "Kyanna?" She shook her head. "2 shots of patron" she said to the bartender. He made them and handed them to us. "I don't drink" "I bet you haven't even tried". I shrugged and took it.

A few drinks later i start feeling the music and twerking on whoever was behind me. First it was Kyanna but then she moved so somebody else could. After a while I stopped to catch a breath and he moved. The attention and flashes went on someone else. I talked to kyanna and met some of her friends then they left so i was alone.

"Yo shorty". I ignored him cause ian know he was talking to me. "Shorty" "you talking to me?" He nodded. "Okay. Wassup" "ian know you could dance like that" "you don't know me so it's a lot you don't know about me" "cool. So leme get to know you" "that's my que" "what's wrong" "that's every fuck boys favorite line and I don't have the time for it" "Ian no fuck boy" "so what are you?" "You'll never know if you don't find out" "I guess not" I said getting up to go dance.

"Shawty fucking it up over here" I heard some nigga yell. More flashlights and attention came my way.

After a while of whining on whoever was behind me I felt a snatch and I looked up to see the nigga from earlier. "Is there a problem fuck boy" "why you dancing on ole dude like that?" "Cause I can. Do you have a problem with it" "why would I?" "Cause im over here and not over there" "okay we'll go on with yo hoe ass". I rolled my eyes and walked away before he snatched me up and choked me. "I'm not the one to play with shawty". I felt myself getting horny. "Who said I was playing" "if I gotta get you again we going upstairs" "this not yo house" "aight ".

I snatched away and continued having fun before locking eyes with fuck boy.

He grabbed my hand and led me upstairs, unlocked a door and led us inside a room. "Believe me now?" "Sure". He stared deep into my eyes and then kissed me passionately. Going from my lips to neck picking me up and tossing me on his bed. *sex scene*
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Authors note
I'll go back in another time and put a faceclaim for Trez later. I can't make up my mind right now