|four4|

Next day
"Aye shorty. Get up. You gotta go" "whatchu talm bout" "somebody looking for you". He tossed my clothes. After putting them in a bag and throwing whatever else on I went downstairs.

"Hillary?" "We gotta go?" Whole car ride she ain't say nothing.

"Where was y'all?" "I accidentally left her" "it's fine. Thank you for dropping her off. Bye Hill"

"WHY TF YOU AINT CALL" "I didn't have your number" "I bet you fucked some nigga" "i di-". I was cut off by him punching me. He beat me and beat me and after he was done I cried myself to sleep.

"Sunshine get up"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

7 months later

"Sunshine" I heard b yell throughout the house. I hurried up and pulled down my shirt to cover up my belly. I'm 7 months pregnant. By the boy from the party ofc. you cant really see my bump. It's peaking through a little bit though.
"You pregnant sunshine?" An growing a very B said interrupting my thoughts.
"No" "a damn lie. I seen the bump. Who's baby. Cause it's not mines" "I-" "I don't want to hear it. I always wrap it up". I looked down in disbelief. Today just had to be the day. It had to come eventually though.

"Get an abortion" "no" "no?" "It's too late" He shook his head and swung but I ducked it. He swung and hit me and kept hitting me. "ILL. KILL. IT. MY. DAMN. SELF. THEN" he said with every hit. I screamed and kept trying to back away but he still got his hits.

When he was done he grabbed some stuff from my room and threw it out side.

I put my hand on my inner thigh to bend over and get the stuff up, then I noticed blood. I left the stuff there and walked to the street to wave down a car.
Some old lady stopped and let me in the car and took me to the hospital.

3 hrs later

"We had to do an emergency c section" "did they live" "she..."