|sixteen16|

I dreaded waking up this morning, remembering what happened last night and regretting it. It's gonna be so weird. I eventually got up and dragged myself out of the room and into the kitchen.

"The beat has risen" Trez said talking about me with Leeah on his neck as she giggled. "Haha" I said sarcastically and rolling my eyes.

"Good morning" he said putting Leeah down and placing a kiss on my forehead. "How'd you sleep?" "It was good. How about you? And why y'all up so early?" "It's not even early anymore" "it is" "it's 11:36" "early". He rolled his eyes.

"Mommy what's on your neck?" I covered my neck and picked her up. "It ain't nothing" "let me see?" Trez came over and examined all the hickeys he left on my neck.

"Yeah. It's gon take a little while before those heal" he said smiling ear to ear. "Trez🙄" "you gonna be okay" pulling me closer to him then pecking my lips. "You brush your teeth this morning?" "Can I fully wake up first please?" "Don't be mad cause your breath stank" "leave me alone Trez" I said turning away then he slapped my butt.

"Oweee. I almost dropped Leeah" i pouted. He pulled me back to him and kissed me again before taking Leeah out of my hands. "Now go brush your stankin ass mouth" "you wasn't complaining when you was all in it last night, earlier today and like 3 seconds ago". He rolled his eyes and went into the kitchen. "Mhm"

I did my hygiene and came back out and joined them on the couch.

"What we watching?" "A movie" Trez answered dryly. "What movie?" He didn't reply he just pointed to the tv. "If y'all were watching Honey I Shrunk The Kids you could've just said that"
He just nodded.
"Where Siah?" "Grandmas" I nodded my head at the answer and started to wonder why he'd started acting different and being dry. What'd I do?
"Trez did I do something to you?" "No". His words said something but his voice said something totally different.

I got up and put on some shoes and grabbed my keys.

"I'll be back" and with that I left.
I trusted Trez with Leeah now. It is his daughter and I strongly believe he'll never do what my father did to me. And that's simply all I ask of him, so yeah I finally let them have alone time.

I left out and went to BB&B. I wanted new comforters and a new bathroom set. I decided on a pale and grey aesthetic. After BB&B I went to Rooms To Go looking at the prices of new couches. They costed more than I wanted to spend so I said fuck it. Nobody comes to my house anyways.

I saw this pretty bed frame that Leeah would LOVE when she finally got her own room. It gets crowded sharing one bedroom with a toddler.
I took a picture of it then headed back home.

"You we're gone all day" "it's literally like 4. I left around 1" "it's sarcasm. What'd you go do?" "Got new comforters and stuff" "did you get a new couch?" "No" i said irritated, cause why is he bothering me?

"Wassup witcho attitude?" "I don't have one" "you do" "whatever Trez. Where's Leeah?" "Sleep. Come here" he said sitting down on the chair at the island and pulling me between his legs.

"What's wrong?" He said cupping my face. "Nothing" "Ny" "nothing. I'm just irritated that's all" "why you irritated? And don't say nothing, I wanna know". I tried pulling away but he pulled me back placing his hand back under my chin.

"I didn't like how earlier you were ignoring me and being dry"
He smiled a little bit. "You mad about that". I moved away from him walking away and he followed wrapping his arms around my waist.
"Chill, chill. My fault fa laughing. I wasn't ignoring you earlier, I was just too into the movie. It's been years since I watched that movie" "whatever Trez" "Ny forreal" "okay Trez I get it. You're sorry, can you move now?"
He held on to my waist and we walked to the couch and he pulled me on his lap.

"I'm sleepy. I don't want to play right now" "me neither. Let's take a nap" he stared at the side of my face looking sexy asf.

I turned around and straddled him. "You're actually one fine ass nigga" "huh?" I guess that caught him off guard.

"You fine as fuck. And the next time you stare at me like that we going to have another child. Understand?" He licked his lips. I blushed and looked away. "Look" "no you tryna trap me again" "look". I shook my head. He figured I wasn't giving in and he started kissing along my jaw line.

I looked at him and gave him that look. "That look don't scare me. It scare Leeah, not me". "You look sexy as hell when you do that though" he added.

I rolled my eyes and was about to hop off, and he had grabbed my neck and made me look him in his eyes.

I stared into his eyes before giving out and kissing him my damn self. He tasted fucking amazing.

After the kiss, I got off and went into the room and he followed. I got one one side of Leeah and he got on the other.

"I like your lips Trez" "I like yours too. Both of em" "good night. You're done". I turned around and watched the tv til I fell asleep.

"Come on leeah get up" "it's 5:30. whatchu getting her up fa?" "So she ain't be up all night".

Leeah got up and I fixed her a snack while she watched tv.

"Trez don't you come over here tryna put them stankin ass lips on me" "whatever. You like ny lips remember". I rolled mg eyes.
"You want a peanut butter and jelly?" "Yeah, preciate it" I gave him his sandwiches and went to sit on the couch.
"Leeah you want some ice cream?" She shook her head. "Ask ya father" "daddy can I have some Ice cream?" "It's too late fa ice cream Lee". Leeah frowned.

"Tell ya father he's an asshole. I give you permission" "what? How?" "Cause you not gonna give her ice cream" "cause it's about to be 6. It's too late" I nodded.

"Y'all want me to take y'all roll get ice cream?" "No. You're her father and if you say something that needs to stick". I was trying to discipline Trez. Basically train him because Leeahs not dumb. If one person says no she'll go to another and ask them. I just wanted him to be prepared for that. 

After snacks I cleaned up the apartment and went to get the packages from downstairs. I ended the night watching movies with them. My little family. 

What about my family back in Atl. My mama, Kenzie and Ro. I miss them. So much. I wonder if they miss me.

"Why you so quiet over there?" "Trez. I'm going to do something"