|prologue|

Myonne Anyuh Maleah Hunt

"I fucking hate life dawg"

"I fucking hate life dawg". I never felt that way about life until today.

"Myonne, myonne" my dad called out to me interrupting my train of thought.

"You ain't hear me calling you?" "No sir. My fault" "you damn right it's ya fault. Go wash them dishes" "that's not my job that's Kenzie's. Plus it's only a couple of dishes anyways" "it's your job today". I rolled my eyes and marched to the kitchen.

I started to wash the dishes and a few moments later, dad and 2 other men came in the kitchen.

"This myonne. She 16, a junior, smart for her age and as you can see a good housewife".
I turned around curious as to see what the hell he was talking bout.
"Turn yo ass back around and finish washing them dishes"

"What's her bra size?" One of the men asked
"Ask her" "what's your bra size ms myonne?" "Why" "answer his damn question" "why tho?"  My dad snatched my shirt and turned me to where the men had access and they looked at my bra size on the label" "nice size. You good in bed?" The other man asked.
"Why the fuck does it matter". Then dad had done it. He slapped me. "You good in bed myonne?" "I'm a virgin". The men smiled.
"Can you do a 360?" My dad grabbed me and turned me.

The men smiled. "5k" one man said. "7k" "1m". *The men bidding* "that's the highest?"
"Dad are you selling me"
Dad paid no attention to me but to them men. One smirked and the other looked like he just lost his lottery ticket and let himself out.

The other one came closer to me but before he could touch me I dashed out the kitchen to my room.
"She'll be ready by tonight" "you'll have your money tonight then". They shook hands and the man left

I ran upstairs and grabbed some stuff then ran for the front door but got cut off by my dad. "You tryna leave?" "How could you me?" "I need the fucking money" "we live in the burbs" "I said i need the money. Get yo ass on the couch and don't move". I cried and sat on the couch thinking.
"As ah matter of a fact get yo lazy ass up and go shave and make yourself look wifey material".

I turned on the shower and jumped out the window and went to my bestfriend house.

"What's wrong?" "My dad"