|six6|

Next morning

              Location from Trez

6102 oaple ave

Ky cooked us breakfast and we had a long talk before we left then I went to the location.

                                                   We're here and we don't see you
That's cause you're late
                                               Ian know you put a time limit
You probably wouldn't have listened anyways
                                             You don't know me but know me so well at the same time
Come in

I got out the Car and got Leeah and we went to the porch and knocked.

"I said come in not knock" "mhm"

"So you did live down here?" "No" "so how'd you end up going to high school with us" "I didn't" "yes you did. Ion understand why you lying though" "I'm not" "so you ain't come to the graduation party I threw here?"  I looked around and it was the house from years ago just decorated different.
"Thought so" "that don't mean shit" "Leeah my child?" "No" I said gathering my stuff and grabbing Leeah. "How come she look exactly like my moms then?" "I don't know Trez" "I want a paternity test" "for why. She's not yours" "we gon see" "yeah you gon be looking dumb too" "I highly doubt that".

"Leeah come here" "no leeah. Put ya shoes on and come on" "leeah can you go get Siah for me" "come here le" "I'm going to be back mama. I go get siah"

"If it fail y'all can go and never hear from me again" "let's just save time. I got shit to do and we gotta go visit her grandma" "can't wait till her other one meets her" "she don't have another one cause she don't have a dad" "if you so confident of it then just let her take the test" "I'll go get one then. Come on leeah" "I already have some".
"Ma'am?" "Come here leeah". She looked at me for reassurance. I nodded and she walked towards Trez.
"Take this for me"

"It's 99.99999%" "it's a glitch or something" "why you trying to hide my child from me" "cause damnit" "cause ain't not good excuse get out" "come on leeah" "no Leeah staying with her dad tonight" "give my child Trez" "our child" he said holding leeah. "Get out". He pushed me out and I banged on the door over and over then stopped when he called me.
"Get off my porch for I call the police" "go head. I'll tell them you took leeah" "she my child too" "can I talk to her" "she sleeping. Goodnight Nyuh" and hung up.

Trez pov
11:36 am

"Good morning leeah. How'd you sleep?" "Good. Where's mommy?" "Oh shit. Nyuh"

"Nyuh. Nyuh". I looked down to a tinted purple nyuh. "Nyuh". She opened her eyes and groaned softly. I tried to pick her up but she was limp. "Wtf did I do?" I said pancaking grabbing her in my arms, laying her on the couch.

"Nyuh you okay". She nodded and tried to stand up, but ended up falling back down.

"Why you didn't sleep in your car?" "You had my keys" "so you couldn't bang on the door and tell me?" "You wasn't hearing shit I was saying" "so call me?" "Phone was dead. Please stop pretending to give a fuck about me and remove your arm so I can go". I didn't even notice my arm was right there. I moved it and she got up weakly. "Where you going to like this ?" "Home. Leeah ?" "Mommyyy" "hey baby. Get your stuff so we can go" she said kissing her forehead.

"You're not going anywhere like that nyuh. Especially not with my daughter" " I wish you would stop" "stop what?" " 'my daughter' " she said imitating me. "You just found out she came out your nutsack yesterday and now you on your 'father shit' " "you acting like I knew Leah was my daughter. You knew but didn't tell me so really this on you" "whatever trez I gotta go" "you can't go nowhere like that. You look purple. You probably haven't even ate".

He was right. Nyuh hasn't ate since she left from kyannas house the day before and she was a little purple.

"I'll be fine. Come on leeah"

"Leeah let me talk to mommy real quick". Leeah went off into the room.
" how about you lay down. Just for a little bit. I'll get everybody out of the house and you can rest" Trez said looking Nyuh in her eyes as she fought eye contact. "No. Trez I'm fine. I just wanna get home" "all right then, go home. But leeah staying here till you look well rested. Come back Monday" he said grabbing all of nyuhs things giving them to her. "Trez we have shit to do. Let me get my daughter so we can go" "our" he corrected. Nyuh rolled her eyes.

"Nyuh. Either go get in the shower and lay down or get to stepping". Nyuh took a deep breath before yelling. "Leeah" "yes mommy" "go back in the room leeah we almost finished"

Nyuh wiped a tear from her eye. "Trez I don't want to leave cause I don't want her thinking I'm abandoning her" "so don't leave then. I'll run you a bath" "you're not listening to me" nyuh strained.

"I don't want anything from you. I don't need anything from you.. or any man". Trez was taken back a bit. "Any man..?"

"I don't know what's happening or what has happened, but I haven't done anything to you or Leeah and I'm not the one you should be taking it out on."
"I'm ready to talk whenever you are" he added as he placed nyuh's stuff in her hands and guided her towards the door.

"I'll see you Monday?" Trez stated/questioned as he slowly shut the door.

Nyuh got in the car and drive to the gas station before completely breaking down.

After a few minutes she cleared up good enough to pay for gas and drive to Kyannas house.