|two2|

I avoided home for days but eventually had to go get some clothes.
"Maya take me home please" "what if they there?" "He's not. I know his work schedule" "what bout yo siblings?" "They at school"
"Ima have ronte come with us just incase"

"We gon be watching out here". I nodded in went in.

"Myonne?" I started to back out the door but  the man caught me. I yelled as loud as I could but then he covered my nose with something that reeked of gasoline. I slowly fell unconscious as I heard the man talk "Q I got her. I left ya money in ya fridge".
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I woke up to pot scraping and the smell of breakfast. "Good morning sunshine"
I looked to see the man.
"I'm Bryson but everybody call me B". I ignored him, looking around feeling on my hip for my phone. "Your phones gone" "what'd you do to it" "tossed it" "why" "stop yelling" "let me go bitch" "you can go after you eat" "I'm not fucking hungry" "I didn't ask". He grabbed my arm lightly by surprise and led me to the table. "Eat" "I'm not hungry" "eat myonne" "I'm not hungry" "eat" he said pushing the plate towards me. I pushed it back and tears started rolling. "EAT" "I SAID IM NOT FUCKING HUNGRY" I said tossing the plate. "I WANN GO HOME" "YOU ARE HOME". He grabbed my arm and led me to a room and handcuffed me. I screamed and screamed till I couldn't nomore.

Next day
"You hungry now sunshine". I shook my head no but deep deep down inside I was. "Oh well". He grabbed my hand and led to the the table. After a couple minutes I decided to eat. "That's good you ate". He hand cuffed me to the couch and went to clean.

4:37
"What size clothes do you wear?"  I ignored him. "You can keep ignoring me, but I'm just here to help" "help who" "..." "I didn't think so". "Order yourself whatever" he tossed a ipad on my lap and left. "This nigga stupid ash" I thought to myself while clicking on the home button but seeing nothing but SHEIN,fashion nova and amazon". No App Store no iMessage. I kept trying to find out ways but really nothing was found but the same things. I thought to myself a while but he really was generous and he offering to buy whatever so I rolled with it. Maybe he's not as bad.
WRONG THINKING