|seven7|

Nyuh knocked on kys door. "I can't even get ready in peace. Damn. Wtf these petty ass neighbors wan- myonne?" She said swinging the door open. "What's wrong. What happened. Come in"

Nyuh explained everything to kyanna and kyanna understood. She understood both Trez's and Nyuh's side. Kyanna ended up giving Nyuh some clothes before she went off to work. Nyuh took a long bath, took some medication and then fell asleep.

10:04 pm
I woke up feeling waay better. After going downstairs and getting some clothes I had in my bag, I came back up and took another shower before going to get my baby.

I can't believe I let a mf that didn't push her out tell me what to do with her. Tf was wrong with me.
I was weak. That wasn't me. I'll never let no bs like that happen again. Ever. I promise that to myself and to my daughter.

Cranking up the car checking to see if I had enough gas, I did and with that, I drove to Trez's house.

The door was unlocked so I just walked in spotting leeah first. "Mommmyyy" "hey baby" i picked her up and squeezed her as tight as I could without hurting her and placing kisses all over her. I put her down and seeing siah too. I picked him up and hugged him as well.

"Where's trez ?" They pointed upstairs to a bathroom so im guessing he's in the shower. I ran over to lock the house door and let them go back to their movie before remembering to remove my shoes then going to trez.

*knock knock*. No answer so I just walked in. "Trez". He looked real surprised to see me. "Nyuh" "I just came to tell you I feel way better and I'm getting leeah and we're leaving" "it's not Monday". He said turning the water off and wrapping a towel around himself.

"Okay and. I said I'm feeling way better" "that's good, you look better as well" "I'm glad we came to a conclusion" i said nodding, and left out going to pack all leeahs stuff up.

"Trez" "yooo. You can't be just busting up in peoples room like that. Wassup" "my fault. Where's leeahs shoes. Cause they not downstairs. They in here?" "Why you worried about it" "excuse me?" "You not taking leeah nowhere" "who tf are you to tell me what I'm not doing with my child" "her father". I laughed, cause it was hilarious to me.

"Alright if you ain't gonna tell me I'll look my damn self" i said looking around his room. He left out.

After not finding the shoes I just said fuck it and decided I'll put some socks on her feet and just buy more later. I don't got money like that but they was cheap at Walmart. I'll get another pair.

The kids were no longer on the couch. He moved them to Siahs room. "Trez just stop. Tryna play 'super daddy' and shit. She don't even fucking know you fr" I said going over to pick leeah up but trez snatched my arm back and out of the room.

"First of all unhand me nigga". He removed his hand. "It ain't Monday. I don't know why you can't get it through your thick ass scull" "trez, I don't give a fuck what day it is. I'm taking my baby and we out of here. I let you get away with putting me out and keeping her twice. That was 2 times i let somebody separate me from my damn baby. And I ain't letting it happen again". Trez shook his head. "Just let her spend one more night with us" "trez we gots to go. I've got to get out of this town before.." "before what nyuh" "nothing" "before what nyuh, you in some type of trouble or something?"
Tears filled my eyes. I had just remembered my biggest fear. B, and what he'd do to me or worse leeah if he'd saw us. I wiped my eyes. "Nah, im just tired" "so go lay down. It's just one more night" "it's not that kind of tired trez" I said fighting tears back. "Come talk to me nyuh" trez said extending his arm bringing me to his chest for a hug.
"I'm good Trez, im fine". He didn't care. He led us downstairs and pulled the chair out from under his island and I sat down.

"You drink" he said holding up red wine and casamigos. I pointed to the red wine. He poured it in a wine cup and poured some for hisself then set down beside me.

"Talk to me nyuh" "there's nothing to talk about". Trez nodded his head, understanding that she wasn't ready to talk.

2 hrs later

"No but you can't lie. That was a good lil show huh?" "Whatever Nyuh. It was cool or whatever" "oh nah I got you hooked now ain't it" "nope" "I do. You just don't want to admit it" she said gazing directly into his eyes. He did the same until she broke the silence.

"It's bout time for us to go" nyuh said looking at her phone. "It's 12 almost and you've been drinking. You ain't getting on the road. Just go lay down" "we'll be fine" "I know. Cause you're starting the night" "please don't start that 'tryna tell me what to do' shit. We was just cool" "just looking out nyuh" he said scooping me up.

"I'm tipsy not drunk trez, I can walk by myself". He still didn't put me down til we got his room. He tossed me on his bed and I dramatically fell off. He laughed and continued going through his dresser.

"Here". He handed me a shirt and some shorts. "Preciate it" "you can sleep in here, I'll sleep in the guest room". I nodded and he walked out and I got dressed and laid down and knocked out.

I got up around 3:30 to check on Leeah like I do every night then remembering we were at Trez house so I went to Siahs room seeing they weren't in there and frantically searched around seeing they were in the guest room laying with Trez. I took a picture before climbing in bed with them.