Thor stopped him right there, getting back on topic

Thor stopped him right there, getting back on topic. "If you believe in peace, then let us keep it."

"I think you're confusing peace with quiet." Ultron informed Thor.

"Yuh-huh." Tony faked his agreement before switching the subject, again. "What's the Vibranium for?"

"I'm glad you asked that, because I wanted to take this time to explain my evil plan—" Ultron smirked as he brought his left hand up and used the newly installed anti-gravity technology to pull Iron man towards him while two of his other suits dropped down from the rafters to attack Thor and Captain America.

Tony tried to fight against the pull by using his thrusters but Ultron immediately changed his method and switched to shooting at Iron man with an energy blast from his fingers.

Iron man goes flying back and collides with a metal container before falling to the ground but regains his bearings quickly and boost forward to charge Ultron. The robot meets him in the middle after blasting forward himself and the two start a dogfight.

Steve grabs the robot's forearm after it takes a swing at him before he uses his other to send a punch to the robot but his movements get hindered by the robot grabbing to his neck and forcing him back. He collides with the railing with the robot pushing him over and squeezing his neck.

The God of thunder had gotten a much easier opening after blocking or redirecting several of the second robot's attacks, Thor just grabbed it before judo flipping the robot over him.

The twins seemed angered by that and as Wanda took a defensive stance while bringing her hands up, Pietro moves quickly and ran into the God.

Thor stumbles to the side, unable to deliver the final blow to the robot on the ground, leaving it time to get back up. Steve manages to get ahold of his shield on his back and begins thrusting the edge of it against the robot's arm to get it off him and then its head to make it back off.

Now with some space between them, Steve performs a roundhouse kick which knocks the robot down before he turns to Wanda and moves towards her. The girl immediately reacts and sends an energy wave that hits Steve, and he goes rolling backward.