ORD-001 Shadow Monarch's Horn (Princess Celestia's Proposal)

Item #: ORD-001

Clearance Level: 5

Object Class: Euclid (A), Keter (B), Safe (C)

Risk Evaluation: Code Red

Status: Restrained

Optimal Restraining Directions: ORD-001-A is to be kept in the standard item storage, but surrounded by a 1 ft by 1 ft by 1 ft glass container.

ORD-001-A will continuously attempt to regenerate ORD-001-B. Any attempts to do so should be stopped using Procedure-001-SUN

A shield generated by the Crystal Heart, hereby referred to as CH, protects the city which ORD-001-B has made several attempts to conquer. If CH were ever to fail, the Crown Princess Flurry Heart should be evacuated, as should the citizens of the city.

Instances of ORD-001-C are not indestructible, and can simply be incinerated.

Description: ORD-001-A is a unicorn horn, sliced off of King Sombra during the Battle of the Crystal Empire. Unlike regular unicorn horns, which match the pony's coat color, and are straight and segmented, Sombra's horn is curved, smooth, sharp at the tip and it graduates from dark gray to red.

ORD-001-B, aka King Sombra himself, will continuously attempt to regenerate himself from his horn, and if it should be successful, the Shadow Monarch will be capable of taking over the Crystal Empire. From ancient depictions of ORD-001-B, it is seen that he is a dark gray unicorn, with a horn identical to ORD-001-A. He has silver armor, as well as a silver crown with two upward pointing spikes on each side, the back spike taller than the front spike. He is also often seen wearing a red robe.

The farthest ORD-001-B has regenerated so far is a smoky form with the same eyes; green sclera and red iris'. The horn is also present on the form, situated atop the head.

ORD-001-C are dark crystals generated by ORD-001-B. The area around them has significantly less ambient magic. Grass cannot grow as far as three feet away from an instance of ORD-001-C, and snow seemingly vanishes once it enters the perimeter.

Test Logs

Subject 1: G-03141, real name ███████ ████
Species: Crystal Pony
Subject 2: ORD-001-C
Results: G-03141 approached the crystal. After ten seconds, G-03141 asked if he could go home. G-03141's request was denied. When one minute passed, G-03141 seemed visibly frailer. When ten minutes passed, G-03141 had the appearance of an elderly pony, and when fifteen minutes passed, G-03141 was deceased. Twenty minutes after G-03141's demise, his body was reduced to a skeleton. After five more minutes, the skeleton disappeared as well.
Note: It appears ORD-001-C affects sapient creatures as well.

Addendum by NightFlame: Since apparently most of the guys assigned to Sombra don't know how to do Procedure-001-SUN, I attached it below:
Procedure-001-SUN: Use holy light to completely cover ORD-001, which will force the shadows back into ORD-001, effectively ending the regeneration.

Note by NightFlame: Apparently there's someone named Radiant Hope who wants into the standard item storage, but I know for a fact that the only thing of any kind of significance to a crystal pony like her is ORD-001.

Notable Incidents

Incident #3 "Beginning of the End"
ORD-001-B appeared without any warning from ORD-001-A. It swiftly took the capital of the nation █████████. It also successfully destroyed ORD-031, which was used to temporarily defeat it earlier. It easily subdued ORD-112, though ORD-112 said "That was my plan all along". Eventually, intervention by Princess Twilight Sparkle stopped it from going too far.

Incident #6 "Radiant Hope"
The unicorn Radiant Hope broke into standard item storage, and successfully stole ORD-001-A. She didn't make it out of Site-12 before being subdued by RCT Beta-4 Rainbow Flame. Radiant Hope has since joined the Council.

Note by Princess Luna: Do we have plans to let him fully regenerate at any point?
Reply by Princess Celestia: Depends on what NightFlame thinks.

Request by Loomis: As ORD-001-B was once a great ally to us in the First Void Creature War, we should make preparations to allow ORD-001-A to recreate ORD-001-B without interruption.

Meeting Log:
Princess Celestia: I personally believe that everyone deserves a second chance.
Shard: I know who will be able to change their ways, and who won't. Sombra won't change his ways.
Radiant Hope: It was the darkness that corrupted him. Everyone else who was corrupted by darkness was allowed a second chance.
[Radiant Hope brings up chart that shows Princess Luna, Stygian, Lord Garmadon, and several others]
Princess Luna: If we find a way to banish the darkness, but not Sombra, then I vote yes.
Loomis: Alright, anyone else?
Twilight Sparkle: Sombra hurt my niece. I don't want to give him a second chance.
Red: ...
Player: Guys, guys, stop arguing. If we let him out, then maybe he'll see it as a gesture of kindness.
NightFlame: While that might be true, what's to say he doesn't remember us stopping him from regenerating? I'm not willing to take that risk.
Prism Shard: He makes a good point. I vote no.
Rainbow Dash: He's a bad guy. I don't think he's ever not been a bad guy. I vote no.
Radiant Hope: You didn't know him before he was corrupted.
Lightning Dust: Dash, you gave me a second chance. Let that kindness flow towards Sombra.
Rainbow Dash: Nope. Never.
Princess Celestia: I'm voting yes. From what I've heard, Sombra's situation isn't that much different from my sister's.
Stygian: Or mine. With a little help, we can pull him out of the darkness. I vote yes.
Starswirl: You were a special case. It was a misunderstanding that turned you to darkness. Sombra was always one with the darkness.
Radiant Hope: He may have been born an umbrum, but that doesn't mean we should assume that he was always evil. Darkness doesn't always mean evil.
King Minos: I obviously don't know enough about this. Who invited me?
Discord: I tried to teach him the values of teamwork, but he tossed my kind gesture aside, and tried to take over the world. I vote no.
Shard: He's too much of a risk. I vote no.
Loomis: Come on! Minos, Red, ShadeFire, one of you guys has to agree with me, right?
King Minos: Yeah I'm not gonna vote.
ShadeFire: Nah. I vote no.
Red: ...
[Red holds up a sign that says "No"]
NightFlame: Well, meeting adjourned.

Yay: Princess Celestia, Princess Luna, Loomis, Lightning Dust, Radiant Hope, Player, Stygian
Nay: Twilight Sparkle, Shard, Red, Prism Shard, ShadeFire, Rainbow Dash, NightFlame, Starswirl, Discord
Abstained from voting: King Minos
Result: Vetoed 7/9

Note by Princess Amore: They didn't include me. Why? I'm relevant to the case.
Reply by NightFlame: You were busy forming relations with Yakyakistan. We couldn't reach you.

King Sombra's personnel file:
Name: Sombra
Titles: King of the Crystal City, Emperor of the Crystal Empire
Details: Ability to manipulate shadows and summon crystals from the ground.
Highest Held Rank: Senior Council Member
Status: Turned rogue, attempted to murder Princess Amore, currently designated ORD-001.
ORD Articles Written: N/A