ORD-002 Roughest of Waves

Item #: ORD-002

Clearance Level: 1

Object Class: Safe

Risk Evaluation: Code Green

Status: Existing peacefully

Optimal Restraining Directions: Whenever it goes berserk and becomes Perfect Chaos, usually the positive energy from ORD-011 can turn it back to Chaos Zero.

Other variants of ORD-002 can be defeated without the use of ORD-011.

Other than this, no containment procedures are necessary.

Description: ORD-002 is the god of water and destruction, and the patron saint of those who are cast away on islands, such as ██████ █████. Its body is completely made of water, save for the brain.

ORD-002-2 has bones in one arm, while ORD-002-3 has bones in both arms. ORD-002-4 has a shark fin and duck like feet. ORD-002-5 appears as a jelly bean with six tentacles, and two green eyes set vertically.

ORD-002's perfect form has a mouth like a crocodile, hard water armor, and four tentacles. All forms of ORD-002 have the capability of manipulating water.

It has been called a god of destruction, but it's nature is a lot more peaceful. It is highly protective of the Chao species.

Incident #1

Echidna chief Pachamac attacked ORD-002's home. It absorbed the power of ORD-011-8, wiping out the invading forces, before being sealed inside ORD-011-8 by █████.

Incident #2

Doctor ███ R███████ discovered the creature after the apparent destruction of ORD-011-8.

Incident #8

After a battle with MSC-2, who had been powered up by ORD-011-1 through 7, it has been restored to its original benevolent nature.