ORD-001 God's Pencil (Loomis's Proposal)

Item #: ORD-001

Clearance Level: 7

Object Class: Delacrest

Risk Evaluation: Code Blue

Status: Poopi

Optimal Restraining Directions: None, cuz we don't care

Description: ORD-001-1 is a seemingly normal #2 Ticonderoga pencil. Usage of this pencil will create the item drawn with exact detail.

ORD-001-2 is a collection of notebooks filled with drawings made by ORD-001-1.

Using the pencil to create life will result in the creation of ORD-001-3. ORD-001-3 will then join one of two factions, the ██████ or the █████. The two factions are almost perpetually at war, with only the creature known as Void Creature will force them to unite, though members of █████ sometimes will join Void Creature. This iteration of Void Creature, however, is actually an instance of ORD-001-3.

Occasionally, the ORD-001-3 known as German Scientist will build a portal to other universes and invade.

The ORD-001-3 instance resembling Woodrow Wilson will occasionally invade small countries, such as India, Australia, Canada, and Russia.

Addendum: Only two people are allowed to use ORD-001; NightFlame and Loomis. If anyone else uses it without permission, they will die instantly. If you read any word beyond this sentence, you will die.

Memetic Kill Agent Activated

Amogus Sussy Baka
Comment by NightFlame: Lmao.
Comment by Anon-a-Miss: You suck.