ORD-006 Eternal Sun

Item #: ORD-006

Clearance Level: 6

Object Class: Keter

Risk Evaluation: Code Scarlet

Status: Restrained (for now)

Optimal Restraining Directions: ORD-006-A is currently trapped within the Scepter of Darkness. The Scepter of Darkness must be protected by four guards, each armed with a Chaos Cannon. The official location of the scepter must be kept a secret, and any civilians who wander too close must be interrogated, then administered Class Kyle anesthetics. Those who know too much about the scepter must be terminated, preferably by T-800.

ORD-006-B must be locked away in a desolate realm with three cameras watching at all times. When any movement comes from around ORD-006-B, anyone who is watching the cameras at that moment must alert a member of the MSC immediately.

If ORD-006-A and ORD-006-B should ever come into contact with one another, it would trigger an XK class end of the world scenario.

Description: Originally appearing as a single flame, after the [REDACTED] Project, ORD-006 split into two parts, ORD-006-A, and ORD-006-B.

ORD-006-A is about four feet tall. It appears as a black humanoid hedgehog with no mouth.  ORD-006-A is the malevolent cunning mind of a god, originating as an amorphous mass of darkness. ORD-006-A craves nothing more than violence and destruction. It has shown the ability to open portals through time. The Scepter of Darkness glows purple and white when ORD-006-A is trapped within.

ORD-006-B is a constantly shifting lava monster that could destroy the world in hours. The extent of the power it possesses is currently unknown. Three forms have been recorded so far. The first has four arms and a carapace made of igneous rock, otherwise completely made of magma. The second form stands like a cobra, but with four tentacles instead of a hood. The third form has anchors for legs, spiked shoulders, a lizard-like mouth, and two spikes jutting forward from the side of its face. It is fierce, mindless, and without a conscience. 

When the raw power and the conscious mind come together with the power of ORD-011, they become ORD-006-C. ORD-006-C is a white creature with one red eye. It has two appendages that look like wings, each with four blades where there should be feathers.

Notable Incidents

Incident #

ORD-006-B destroyed the entire planet after the death of Princess █████, and reigned supreme for almost 200 years.

Incident #

The death of MSC-2 at the hands of ORD-006-A released ORD-006-B, and the two fused into ORD-006-C

Incident #6

ORD-006-C has been neutralized by MSC-2 and two others, being defeated in the past, present, and future.

Incident #7

ORD-006 returned, but was swiftly captured by the organization.