ORD-014 Wait Who Wrote This?

ATTENTION: Various things in the most current version, what you see below, of this document have multiple inconsistencies with previous versions located on the backup of this ORD's file, in which appear to have no equivalent version in the main databases. however, all of these documents in the backup databases have been corrupted, and attempts to recover these files are ongoing. we will list these documents below as we recover them, and label when they were created.

Note by Professor Pop: I feel like these guys broke into our database and wrote their own thing.
Comment by Zecora: I know what you mean, I feel it too. It seems the errors come out of the blue.
Comment by the author: i dont know waht yuo mean

DATE RECOVERED: (5/28/2021)

ord 14

code green

active

no containment directions. uncontained. 

ord 14a and ord 14b are two seperate humanoid entities with an estimated iq of about 600 that appear to always know where the other one of the two are. ord 14a is a lightly underweight asian male (also 1.7 meters tall) diagnosed with a case of sociopathy under the name of [redacted], and has caused multiple genocides.

14a is aware of many rituals and spells pertaining to summoning other entities, including 14b. 14a also tends to not capitalize anything, not really format things properly, adn not spell things the right way. 14b is a 1.6 meter tall british american humanoid diagnosed with an anamalously powerful case of psychopathy, along with preffering use of the metric system over the imperial system, unlick 14a. 14b is not very good at spelling, like 14a, but tends to enjoy learning new languages. 14b has not been legally caught doing any crimes, and there is also reason to belive that he is capable of rewinding time back by about an hour.

no incidents have occured with ord 14.

object class: [erorr]

DATE RECOVERED:  (6/14/2021)

ord 014

clearance level 2

euclid

code amber

active

attempted capture techniques: do not even try.

describe: ord 014 is a group of two anmoluos indeviduals. ord 014-1 is a bri ish merican male, roughly 1.7 meters tall, who strognly prefers the metric sistem over impirical.

ord 14-2 is an abc, an austrian born cambodian. 14-2 is much better at spelling, but doesn't capitalikze unless aboslutely necessary. he does not fix typos, however.

The two seem to know exactly where the other is. ORD-014-1 is a psychic mastermind, while ORD-014-2 is a shape-shifter. The two may or may not have a third member in their ranks, who is far better at grammar than the other two. But the third member's existence is only theoretical, and an Organization myth.

ord 14 1 has been seen with koala pets. if you see a man with multifpe kolaas aruond him, pleese try to ignore him. We- I mean they are very dangerous, and can kill you if you approach them. They have no teleportation, but their abilities can profe dangeorus.

DATE RECOVERED: (7/21/2021)

Item #: ORD-014

Clearance Level: 3

Object Class: Keter

Risk Evaluation: Code Red